A New Sheltie Champion

WOOHOO, my boy Odin, Safaree Hesa Norti Bear gained his final points today for his Championship title. :)

Odin is only the 4th bi-black to gain this title in Australia, and the first in Queensland. :thumbsup:

Thank-you to all my friends, supporters, and those who have helped handle Odin due to my back problems, you guys :thumbsup:

WOOHOO, my boy Odin, Safaree Hesa Norti Bear gained his final points today for his Championship title. :)

Odin is only the 4th bi-black to gain this title in Australia, and the first in Queensland. :)

Thank-you to all my friends, supporters, and those who have helped handle Odin due to my back problems, you guys :)

Fabulous news

Well done to you and Odin

I once said "A good horse is never a bad colour" may take a bit longer than the more predominate colours, but the reward for you is oh so sweet!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for your congratulations. Am still coming down to Earth :)

The dog in my siggie is his sister, Bree, also a bi-black :( Unfortunately she went over-size, a problem in my lines :)

Have two of Bree's brats here, a dog and a bitch, both bi-blacks. Nikki is just oversize :D BUT she is staying here :) and now that Odin has his title will concentrate on Thor. :rofl:

Congratulations :D :rofl::)

Yes I know how you feel, I also have size in my breed and I keep on working to keep it down V V V .

It's always hard to take when your lovely puppy grows into an over sized adult.