Dogs Operated On, Then Killed

PeiPei

:rofl: We're gonna get in trouble for off topicing this thread.

I stopped watching Ellen Degeneres for that same reason. Her ignorant one minded way of thinking that if you're an animal lover you have to be vegan. And to think Ellen I liked you. :mad

Rev use your Vulcan powers to protect me when they come for me :p

:rofl: I'm gonna have abs instead of scabs by the time this post is over :laugh:

All for people being vegans not eating meat whatever. But don't be ignant (ignorant) and assume because you eat meat you don't love animals. Yes Kate and Ellen you can eat meat and love animals and no you cannot tell me otherwise, just like no one is telling me why they oppose using these animals in surgery.

It's all a big conspiracy *makes noise* :drink:

The issue sounds like an Hegelian Tragedy to me. Hegel argued that not all situations were right against wrong. Sometimes a 'good' value was up against another 'good' value & the contest was to the death. So a discussion would tend to keep circling on.

Hi there.

I am the Social Media Manager at The University of Melbourne and am authorised to comment on the University's behalf.

This story you have posted was published in 2008 - 3 years ago - and the approaches to training reported in it do not reflect current practice in the veterinary curriculum. In addition, the original story contained a number of factual inaccuracies.

This statement has come directly from Glenn Browning, Acting Dean, Faculty of Veterinary Science.

Kind Regards

Lauren Ridgway

University of Melbourne

Hi there.

I am the Social Media Manager at The University of Melbourne and am authorised to comment on the University's behalf.

This story you have posted was published in 2008 - 3 years ago - and the approaches to training reported in it do not reflect current practice in the veterinary curriculum. In addition, the original story contained a number of factual inaccuracies.

This statement has come directly from Glenn Browning, Acting Dean, Faculty of Veterinary Science.

Kind Regards

Lauren Ridgway

University of Melbourne

Thank you for your factual post Unimelb.