Updated: Starving Dog Left Under Tree In Rocky

Just makes me sick, this poor dog was found under a tree on busy Gladstone Road in Rockhampton, so near death. It just boggles the mind that people could let a beautiful dog get to this point, and then dump it. No matter how hard we try to educate people on looking after animals, there are those who should never own a living thing.

Story link: http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/story...then-abandoned/

Edited by Marion 01

Poor, poor puppy :heart: The actions of some "people" & I use the term extremely loosely, never seace to shock / sicken me to the core. Lucky I am a big believer in KARMA. Imagine for a moment the torture& pain this poor little pup went through. Hanging is too good for them! :heart: Hope pup can pull through, she deserves to find a loving home & want for nothing like all animals should. Hang in there Maya.

Hi frenzied 1, I have contacted the vet and the RSPCA and because it is a case pending they can't give out information, but she is still alive

other than that I don't have any other details. Really didn't think she would still be here, so here is hoping her organs etc were not too damaged

and she makes a full recovery.

There is an appalling amount of animal cruelty and neglect in this town. And just generally sh*thouse responsibility of dog ownership. One of the many reasons I skipped the Million Paws Walk.. too many w*nkers with badly behaved dogs in one place = recipe for disaster.