Adelaide June Meet

MsKatie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone come along? I mean, does doggy size count? I have just moved over from Sydney & will be here for the next 6 months, so would love to come & meet people. My two large hairies are very social :)

Of course anyone can come - it will be lovely to meet you and your large hairies :)

I think I can make this one.

No hockey that weekend and it's Sunday - bonus.

I put it in the book anyway.

I will be keeping my dog on lead until we've said hello and checked everybody out, and not let her off unless there are no other picnics (she's a chronic picnic raider now, sigh) and no trouble with other dogs.

I will be keeping my dog on lead until we've said hello and checked everybody out, and not let her off unless there are no other picnics (she's a chronic picnic raider now, sigh) and no trouble with other dogs.

Must be that bad company she's been keeping :laugh: Pele, the Porker might have taught her a trick or 2 :eat:

I should be able to come along for a catch up with everyone and to take some doggy photos of course. I won't bring Justice since it's an all sizes meet so it will just be me, although of course that means I'll be free to steal some more cuddles from the gorgeous Gandor if his new mum doesn't mind. :D

I don't mind at all! I think he'd cuddle anyone whether they want it or not :)

• 2 weeks later...

If DBT and Miss Squish are going, I have some donations to bring for your rescues :)

Also, a reminder, if anyone has any dog coats or jumpers they no longer use please bring them along so I can add them to our 'coat drive' for the Renbury pound dogs. Will be posting them off next week :)

eta... I can offer 10% off new coats, shirts & jumpers from the shop to anyone who donates for Renbury :)

Edited by yellowgirl

If DBT and Miss Squish are going, I have some donations to bring for your rescues :)

Also, a reminder, if anyone has any dog coats or jumpers they no longer use please bring them along so I can add them to our 'coat drive' for the Renbury pound dogs. Will be posting them off next week :)

eta... I can offer 10% off new coats, shirts & jumpers from the shop to anyone who donates for Renbury :)

:thumbsup: