Atheists Offer Pet Help After Judgment Day

Keshwar

I actually see nothing wrong with it. It's a bargain, caring for their pets for only $135 for 6 months.

It is not a bargain when they are taking money from people when they know they will not have to provide any service.

I get what you mean HW. I mean it's horrendously stupid so therefore it is funny. I have to admit I had a little snigger when I read about it. But now thinking that some little old lady on a pension could have parted with her last dime to have precious Fluffy cared for when she's gone is really quite sad.:( I don't know how people can pocket the money TBH, it's funny at first but when you delve in to it it's really just a low level rort.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying $135 for someone to care for your pet for the rest of its life? That wouldn't be enough to feed my dog for a few months, let alone the rest of her life.

Sounds to me that both sides are taking advantage here. The atheists are accepting money for a service they don't believe they will have to perform. But the Christians are happy to pay an unfair price for a service they believe they will use.

Paying $135 for someone to care for your pet for the rest of its life? That wouldn't be enough to feed my dog for a few months, let alone the rest of her life.

Whoever did it didnt intend to look after pets, Star. Several hundred desperate people paying 135 bucks gave someone a nice little paycheck for doing nothing. Billions of dollars are lost every year because of the stupidity of people who believe scammers. It just makes you want to smack your head against the wall

Sounds to me that both sides are taking advantage here. The atheists are accepting money for a service they don't believe they will have to perform. But the Christians are happy to pay an unfair price for a service they believe they will use.

You've got to wonder how seriously they were taking it themselves.

I don't know if they were signing up for a huge committment though because supposedly it was 5 months until the end of the world anyway, so the assumption then becomes that all us unbelievers and the soul-less animals would be dead in 5 months regardless.

Either way I agree with Jo it really is quite difficult to feel sympathy when people hand over cash for such an unlikely event, I'm all for people having their beliefs and what not but fair dinkum you do have to shake your head if they really think Jesus is going to take them to heaven and leave their pets to fend for themselves...

Although the world hasn't come to an end, it's interesting that massive, horrendous storms are moving through the Bible Belt.

Perhaps the atheist crew should turn their mildly fraudulent gains to helping pets displaced by tornados.