Missing Amstaff

RufDiamonz

hi guys yep she is safe at home now :)

We still arnt sure where she was apparently she was in Ningan but i have my doubts, We got the phone call asking about the reward and pretty much they wouldnt do it for less than 500!!!! They wouldnt give a name or number which made me suss straight away and it wasnt from the goodness of their heart! Luckily i had a good friend with me that came to meet them and managed to get her back for half that, its so sad that people are that desperate for money to do that. At the end of the day i think most people will do and pay what they can just to have their dog back and some scum bags take advantage of it. And i did ring the police and they were no help, i had already offered an award and agreed on the amount, of course i wouldv i just wanted my dog back! Afterwards i spoke to the rspca and it is illegal to hold a dog but most dont know that they should be taken straight to a shelter, i wish i knew that when i had called the police. She looked bathed and had a collar on, but was skinny and covered in fleas and not very happy :( but she quickly got back to her flea free self!

Edited by RufDiamonz

im not sure but it was a week after she went missing that i got the call. I dont think originally they stole her for the reward, im still not sure they actually had her or it was someone they knew, but they definatly didnt return her out of the goodness of their heart, they did want to know her name though and the girl that was with the guy looked upset maybe or just very nervous. Just not sure i wish Sacha could talk and tell me lol