Ed Gilbert Jr Seminar (albury)

jan seary

At our Murray Valley Kennel Club Shows coming up on August 5,6 and 7, (May NSW & Vic Journals) we are lucky to have Ed Gilbert Jr (USA) and his wife Patricia not only judging at the Championship Shows, but also running a seminar on Structure and Movement.

Numbers attending the seminar will be limited to 50 and we already have around 20 people who have put their names down. It will be first come, first served so if you are interested e-mail me direct ASAP. Cost is $20 per head.

Cheers, Jan

At our Murray Valley Kennel Club Shows coming up on August 5,6 and 7, (May NSW & Vic Journals) we are lucky to have Ed Gilbert Jr (USA) and his wife Patricia not only judging at the Championship Shows, but also running a seminar on Structure and Movement.

Numbers attending the seminar will be limited to 50 and we already have around 20 people who have put their names down. It will be first come, first served so if you are interested e-mail me direct ASAP. Cost is $20 per head.

Cheers, Jan

What's your email addy Jan? I PM'd you about a spot for a friend and I - did you get it?

Cheers, Jan

What's your email addy Jan? I PM'd you about a spot for a friend and I - did you get it?

+1 requiring e-mail address!