Toy Dog Club Of Victoria

Wyntervale

We are going - haven't got my number yet, hope it didn't go missing in action. See you there Sharon :D.

I took an envelope back to the PO today that was put in our PO Box by mistake - I told them it was a long way from where it should be, wonder how long it has been doing the rounds for now.

eta: postie has been and I got it :thumbsup: Looks like it will be a long day.

Edited by Andisa

Any results?

Cav BIS

Griff RUBIS

Peke baby

sorry not much more usefull than that im sure someone will supply names etc later

Cav Dellcara's import Ch. Miletree Eclipse(IMPUK) JJ to his friends.

Griff Ch.Statuesque Pumpernickel

I think Ch. Miletree Eclipse (IMP UK)actually belongs to Caribelle Kennels :confused: :confused:

Group 1B in the Pugs...Aimhi Flying First Class BOB (Albress/Trotter) Aimhi Chasing Rainbows Dog CC (ME) :thumbsup: Not bad when there were 50 Pugs shown...both sired by my Pugs so very happy. My Pekingese even won his class and WALKED beautifully..that may not mean much but people that have been entertained by his rolling onto his back will know what a milestone it was :laugh: Had a great day, long but good. :thumbsup:

Group 1B in the Pugs...Aimhi Flying First Class BOB (Albress/Trotter) Aimhi Chasing Rainbows Dog CC (ME) :thumbsup: Not bad when there were 50 Pugs shown...both sired by my Pugs so very happy. My Pekingese even won his class and WALKED beautifully..that may not mean much but people that have been entertained by his rolling onto his back will know what a milestone it was :laugh: Had a great day, long but good. :thumbsup:

Huge Congratulations Sharon :thumbsup: and yes - your little peke can walk. :laugh: