Show Training

cassie

I have heard a few people mention show training classes that are held in/near Mt Barker somewhere, does anyone have the exact details? I know about the Rottweiler club show training on the 1st and 3rd Thursday nights and we will be attending this in a couple of weeks as soon as Moose is 3 months old, however we are actually moving to Mt Barker at the end of July so this other show training would be very convenient! Thanks in advance!

I have heard a few people mention show training classes that are held in/near Mt Barker somewhere, does anyone have the exact details? I know about the Rottweiler club show training on the 1st and 3rd Thursday nights and we will be attending this in a couple of weeks as soon as Moose is 3 months old, however we are actually moving to Mt Barker at the end of July so this other show training would be very convenient! Thanks in advance!

Hi Cassie, I know I've seen the ad in the monthly Dogs SA journal but can't remember exactly where the training is held.

I'm thinking maybe Flaxley, just down from Mt Barker?? not sure though.

I'll check the journal when I get home tonight and post where it is, unless anyone else posts before then.

Good luck with showing! :D

Yay, I go to the Rottweiler Club, so I'll be able to meet Moose. :D

Have a journal at work so quoting from that.

Show training on Thursdays at Flaxley (near Mount Barker) at 7pm and 6.30pm for Child Handlers

Bookings essential call Mrs Jane McDonald 8388-9546

Have a journal at work so quoting from that.

Show training on Thursdays at Flaxley (near Mount Barker) at 7pm and 6.30pm for Child Handlers

Bookings essential call Mrs Jane McDonald 8388-9546

Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this topic up as I attended the show training in Flaxley this morning and it was fantastic. Jane is so lovely and so helpful and kind, we really enjoyed the training. Such a friendly and relaxed class, but we gained a heap of information at the same time. I will definitely be going again :)

Just thought I'd bump this topic up as I attended the show training in Flaxley this morning and it was fantastic. Jane is so lovely and so helpful and kind, we really enjoyed the training. Such a friendly and relaxed class, but we gained a heap of information at the same time. I will definitely be going again :)

She is great, and I wish it fitted in with my work. We so need the practice.

Jane is doing extra weekend classes in the lead up to the Royal, if that helps? This weekend it is Sunday (tomorrow) at 1pm.

Jane is doing extra weekend classes in the lead up to the Royal, if that helps? This weekend it is Sunday (tomorrow) at 1pm.

Damm - wish I had seen this this morning - I would have gone!

Will have to give her a call