Good Obedience Trainer In Perth.wa

Hi All!

Does anyone knows any good obedience training in Perth, WA for Samoyed/Husky? I'm thinking of getting several private lesson then a group class for my Samoyed/Husky.

Thanks,

Squee

Yes, I did one course with her and also some one on one time. What sort of training do you want to do?

I want to know how to handle house training with two dogs and mainly teach them recall and loose lead walking. The husky is especially bad at this, I've been trying to teach the Husky how to loose lead with tutorials from youtube etc but he doesn't seems to be improving, so I think I probably didn't teach him properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also in peth, but NOR and would love someone to assist me with my recall. My lab is 5 months and if we let her she would run straight up to another dog with no hesitation. For this reason she is always on leash unless we are alone. She has very selective hearing and and I would love for someone to train me so I can train her. Any suggestions?

Obedience Clubs/Classes in Perth and Boston Terrier or French Bulldog Club

Hi!

I thought I would add to this thread rather than start a whole new one.

We have a 4 month old Boston Terrier, Archer.

Can anyone recommend good obedience classes in Perth? I live near the city so north or south is ok so long as it's not too far.

Also are there any Boston Terrier or French Bulldog clubs (that might accept a Boston) in Perth? I have no intention of showing or doing agility but Archer is soooo happy when he gets to meet a Frenchie (Bostons don't seem as common) I think it would be nice to meet other dogs and owners.

Olivebaby Mason at 2 years and with an obedience title still decides to run off at times. Labs take ages to mature and only after 12 months did mine come back at all :) i am getting another one the first week in sept so will be starting the training process again

Obedience Clubs/Classes in Perth and Boston Terrier or French Bulldog Club

Hi!

I thought I would add to this thread rather than start a whole new one.

We have a 4 month old Boston Terrier, Archer.

Can anyone recommend good obedience classes in Perth? I live near the city so north or south is ok so long as it's not too far.

Also are there any Boston Terrier or French Bulldog clubs (that might accept a Boston) in Perth? I have no intention of showing or doing agility but Archer is soooo happy when he gets to meet a Frenchie (Bostons don't seem as common) I think it would be nice to meet other dogs and owners.

The French Bulldog awareness club have social days in conjunction withe the British Bulldogs,there last fun day was 2 weeks ago

re Upcoming Events

* Sunday 13th June 2010 - Lunch at the Pub

* Sunday 4th July - Fun Day & Fancy Dress

* Sunday 18th July - Tree Planting Day

* Sunday 19th September - Bulldog Walk

* 25th September-3rd October - Perth Royal Show

* Sunday 7th November - Picnic at McCallum Park

Make sure to save the dates in your diary. Venues and times to be confirmed at a later date.

Contact Details

NameLynne Hudson

[email protected]

Town/SuburbThornlie

State/ProvinceWestern Australia

Country Australia Australia

Edited by showdog

Hi mason, you are so lucky. I would die for another puppy. My girl is almost 6 months and I'm so clucky already. Will have to get this one is check first, last week she entered her naughty stage. It was very sudden. She has lost her hearing and has decided to chew up papers if we go to the toilet or shower. Grrrr. I am waiting for my long lead from k9pro so hopefully we I get that we can start some serious recall. But I'm glad to know it's a lab thing and not an Olive thing :-)

When did you start your obedience training? I am taking olive to classes on Sunday mornings at Carine but it's still very basic. If she ever gets her hearing back I would love to try out something like that, as I think it will be more fun for both of us than just regular showing. She is turning into a very pretty girl, but I'm biased of course and not sure whether she would meet all the standards for showing. But I guess time will tell :-)

Olivebaby - love your reference as to where you are getting your long lead from. Having already done (and still maintaining) the Loose Leash Walking program I am about to start the K9Pro Long Distance Training in Drive program and am fortunate enough to be going to Sydney next weekend to attend Steve's Sydney workshop. Cannot wait!!

Wow your so lucky. I'm stuck on the boring side of the coutry in WA so will probably never get to do anything like that. Enjoy :-) did you buy an online course for recall? Something I haven't really thought about but if it's really great I might give it a go!

Thanks mason. I will definitely love to take you up to that offer. I use an iPhone and it won't let me access pm so when I get sorted I will pm you! Thanks so much again. It will be lovely to see a well behaved Labrador in the flesh :-)