Susan Garrett Webinar

Does any one know if you can download the sessions or you just have to watch online? My home web connection is bad and drops out a lot, I also wonder if I would have the time to watch them as theu were uploaded.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping this as I see the cheap price on the puppy peaks thing applies today for SG's birthday. Who is using puppy peaks already? Thoughts? Is it comparable to the 5 minute recall one? Think it's worth the money? I don't have a dog yet... so can't put any training into practice and am just learning as much as possible...

Bumping this as I see the cheap price on the puppy peaks thing applies today for SG's birthday. Who is using puppy peaks already? Thoughts? Is it comparable to the 5 minute recall one? Think it's worth the money? I don't have a dog yet... so can't put any training into practice and am just learning as much as possible...

yes, i got the email this morning, but as yet am hanging off. my guess is that they'll keep offering the cheaper price occasionally; after all i'm guessing a lot of ppl don't have $400 to bandy around at the drop of a hat. Quite frankly i've not heard enough positive responses to part with $200 (call me a tight arse if you must, but i'm not so quick to hand it over :laugh: )

Edited by suziwong66

I have only recently discovered SG at the moment through the free webinars and as a friend has just done recallers from things she has told me and I am loving the way sg works - what i have done thus far with my dogs is working for me and if it was not for the fact we are off on the road for 6-7 months in just a few days time I'd do puppy peaks too even though there are no puppies on any of my horizens right now!

annie

Have just cancelled my Puppy Peaks membership and got a full refund. I enjoyed the free webinars but wasnt getting enough value from the paid content. Will use my refunded money to by some more Michael Ellis DVDs as his training methods suit us better.