I Think I Should Stop Going Into Pet Shops :-/

Aztec Gold

Went into a pet shop today to get a lorikeet delight bar for the rainbow, and they had a black lab puppy ($695) and two yellow lab x goldens ($350) and they were soo cute!!

There was a little boy who was talking his mum into getting one and a group of teenagers buying one too, so by the time we left there was only the one pup left! We were in the same shop all of 5 days ago and they had 6 maltese x shih tzus (spell?) For $650 each so they must have sold too. It's crazy, especially in a small town in tassie!!

I can't wait until we get our puppy! We got our kitten from a pet shop before we knew about the whole byb thing, so we definitely won't make that mistake again (she is a gorgeous cat though!!), but in saying that I can see why people buy on impulse, they were very cute!!

where abouts are you on the NW coast of Tasmania???

I buy alot from online .. i won't go into pets domain here ... I do sometimes nick into animal tucker box .. or pet warehouse ... if i need something in a hurry but that's not very often ..

I just made a choice not to support petshops that sell puppies and kittens mostly and if i can help it no live stock at all ...

Have the same grumble..... same breed too funnily enough....

Adelaide, Marion Shopping Centre - so we all know the store...

Choc Labrador Puppies for sale - two lots - slightly different sizes, so I assume different ages, Advertised as pure bred.

grrrr...

Told people who were going 'ooo ahh' that the dogs wouldn't come with papers or be health checked and to buy from a registered breeder.

byb somewhere with too many puppies? All their bitches came into season at once?

where abouts are you on the NW coast of Tasmania???

I buy alot from online .. i won't go into pets domain here ... I do sometimes nick into animal tucker box .. or pet warehouse ... if i need something in a hurry but that's not very often ..

I just made a choice not to support petshops that sell puppies and kittens mostly and if i can help it no live stock at all ...

In Burnie, but was in the Devonport Pets Domain today :)

We also went to the warehouse traders in Spreyton, mainly to see Basil the cockatoo LOL he's so cute!!

Ahhh cool ...

I never go into pets domain ... and yess the cockatoo is cute at the pet warehouse .. even though he is a plucker :|

I always just buy online .. like from ozpetshop (www.ozpetshop.com.au)

Our only petshop sells animals

I buy mainly online and Feed Black Hawk which wasn't available down here so I became a distributor :) Other than that I get stuff from the horse supplies shop like hay etc for the Guinea Pigs.