Mr Bubbitty And The Bitty!

Bubitty

Sadly my OH's dog died last week.

He was there when she was born, came early and I was at work.

They were extremely attached.

OH carries on a treat about how much money I spend on the dogs and how much time I spend with them.

BUT when out I often over heara conversations that goes like ""We breed cavalier king charles spaniels" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just HAVE to bring up this old thread and share his latest gem!

Hehehe

Last night we were discussing what would happen if there was a worm hole and it sent through 3 more Bitties!

Him: Well I would have to keep them cuz Bitties love their Dadas!

Me: But four Bitties is too many!

Him: Hmm maybe I send one Bitty back to her Dada on the other side of the wormhole

Me: But what about the other two Bitties!? Their Dada’s will be missing them!

Him: Tough luck! I am keeping at least two!

Me: But you don’t need so many Bitties!

Him: But I want at least two more Bitties! Parallel universe Dada’s will just have to miss out! Why did then lose them in a wormhole anyway?

:laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband calls Dusty "Girlfriend!" and whenever she hears the word, her bum wiggles a million miles an hour. She can be sound asleep and he whispers to her "Girlfriend!" and in her sleep, she wiggles happily. It's so cute!

:laugh:

Sweet and a bit sad

Weekend was MrB's birthday so he did all the things he loved!

He woke up and went off to listen to music and cuddle the Bitty!

He was listening to some of his favourite songs and End of the Road was one of them.

When they got to the Chorus:

Although we’ve come to the end of the road

Still I can’t let you go

It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you

Bitty gave him a kiss and he kissed her back and she snuggled into him! MrB started getting all teary and said to Bitty “You can’t make the Dada cry on his birthday Beedoon”

• 5 months later...

MrB has been at it again!

A few weeks ago I was observing Bitty's nose. I commented "She's very pretty but I think she has a slightly pug nose compared to the Bubby"

MrB "Don't you dare diss her looks! You wished you looked as good as her!!!!" :rofl:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Last weekend he also mowed a "B" into our lawn. He claims it was a gesture for me as my initial is a B but many of my friends think the B stands for "Bitty"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Also last weekend I had a new dress on. MrB kindly took a few snapshots of me as I like to take pictures of myself in new clothes. Earlier that day he had taken pictures of the Bitty at the park.

Later while sorting through his pictures MrB asked me "I have sent you these pictures so I am going to delete them ok?"

He proceeded to delete my pics, stumbled onto Bitty's pics which were next on the reel and exclaimed "Oh isn't she just gorgeous? I am saving these!"

Bastard! :laugh:

Oh how I have missed reading your wonderful and funny updates ! Thank you !! :thumbsup:

Hehe glad you enjoy them! I try and post them in this thread whenever something comes up! Something usually always does! :laugh: