Nice Show Mats

nabs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee talk about hi jacking a thread!

I apologise if I have offended you or anyone else. If I had thought I was upsetting anyone, I would not have posted.

Don't apologise - thanks for posting, now your saving me $30 and I get a bag and grommets into the bargain :thumbsup:

Thankyou Shelties N Danes for your kind words and support of our new product. We know that the quality of our mats will speak for themselves once people see them. Our mats have been designed and exclusively made for Paws 4 Effect.

Ours come with a tent pent loops in each corner rather than an eyelet as we find that the plastic can come away from the eyelet over time. Ours also come with their own clear carry bag and use nylon thread on the seam rather than cotton.

Other features of our mats are that they made from 100% recycled plastic, bound on all 4 sides to stop fraying and are available in 6 fabulous colours and each shipment will also feature new colours so not everyone in Australia has the same coloured mats:)

Gee talk about hi jacking a thread!

I apologise if I have offended you or anyone else. If I had thought I was upsetting anyone, I would not have posted.

Don't apologise - thanks for posting, now your saving me $30 and I get a bag and grommets into the bargain :thumbsup:

I think it would have been polite to start a different thread rather than hijack a thread that was dedicated to another sellers mats. :( I have seen Paws 4 Effects mats and there is nothing on the market that is comparable in quality out there. These really are top notch mats. Not like the cheaper ones.

Edited by *Shelties N Danes*

Yes, we have used them too as I have been able to first hand try out Kylie's one...the Paws 4 Effect ones are very good! I think it always comes down to working out value for money.

We bought two of the cheaper ones, both of them are now after a couple of years of wear - ruined. Also they become quite dangerous when they start to come apart, sooner or later someone is going to actually be seriously hurt on a mat that has a hole in it and they get their foot stuck, and tripor fall into something.

I would sooner pay a little more and get longer life out of it, than just get something cheaper and have to keep replacing it.

The problem with most mats is the side binding coming away and that the eyelet holes (as with canvas and tarps) can pull out...the Paws 4 Effect ones have full binding on all sides and have the hoops on the sides too that are strong, AND the stitching is so strong it won't be coming apart...another big plus.

People haven't mentioned either that they can be totally customized, which is dearer for just one, but works out to be quite economical for a couple of them...so you really can have your own colours and (correct me if I am wrong) your own name put on them, which could be awesome for Clubs for Prizes at Specialities or for people who set up under 2 or 3 portashades...just swanky as I reckon.

Just my opinions...

Nadia Attridge

I'm happy with my cheapy one, no problems with it yet, 3 years old and going strong. I am sure I will be just as happy with the one I have ordered from Dyzney as I am happy with everything else I have got from her over the past few years. Great reliable service from someone I have a history with.

Yes Nadia you are correct we can personalise mats either by colour or with club logos or even if a group of people from a breed wanted to get to together and order them with a silhouette of their breed around the edge instead of the paw prints we can do that as well. It is quite costly to do just a couple due to the mould fee but the larger the order the cheaper it gets.

If anyone wants further infomation you can email us atEmail me

Kylie also sells beautiful show suits at very reasonable prices. And as I said before there are no mats comparable to the ones that she is selling. The quality is amazing. :thumbsup:

VERY EXCITED AS THE GREAT NEW MATS ARE COMING....and we know Kylie will be inundated with orders once people see the quality, so EVERYONE who is thinking of getting a mat should definitely get on her website..the advertisement is here on DOL as well...

PAWS 4 EFFECT - www.paws4effect.net.au

AND her show suits are brilliant, and very reasonable prices..I have seen the same suits advertised for a much higher price, and they are literally the same suit from the same company.

She stocks Le Suit, Suit Studio Evan Piccone and lots others (I know this first hand, not just because I own a few, but because I work for her at some shows...

Paws 4 Effect will be at Durack on Saturday and Sunday, and the vendor's spot has moved slightly further up the road towards the club house!!

Gorgeous mats and plenty of suits in stock!

Thankyou Shelties N Danes for your kind words and support of our new product. We know that the quality of our mats will speak for themselves once people see them. Our mats have been designed and exclusively made for Paws 4 Effect.

Ours come with a tent pent loops in each corner rather than an eyelet as we find that the plastic can come away from the eyelet over time. Ours also come with their own clear carry bag and use nylon thread on the seam rather than cotton.

Other features of our mats are that they made from 100% recycled plastic, bound on all 4 sides to stop fraying and are available in 6 fabulous colours and each shipment will also feature new colours so not everyone in Australia has the same coloured mats:)

How exciting! New mats! My old one has holes in it so I am looking for a new one. Paws 4 Effect, can you please post a photo of your mats on here so I can have a look easily.

As a club secretary, I am excited about the face of the personalising option - have to check that out further as always looking for new prizes or merchandise!!!

I have seen the cheaper ones in person so have that as a basis.

How exciting! New mats! My old one has holes in it so I am looking for a new one. Paws 4 Effect, can you please post a photo of your mats on here so I can have a look easily.

As a club secretary, I am excited about the face of the personalising option - have to check that out further as always looking for new prizes or merchandise!!!

I have seen the cheaper ones in person so have that as a basis.

Can do jinkispirit :D

Here is our purple one, they also come in red, blue, pink, green and good old Queensland Maroon! What is your favourite colour and I can post that one as well.

post-3824-0-74831400-1311164603_thumb.jpg

post-3824-0-50343400-1311164613_thumb.jpg

Can do jinkispirit :D

Here is our purple one, they also come in red, blue, pink, green and good old Queensland Maroon! What is your favourite colour and I can post that one as well.

Thank you, found your website too. Love the fact they are eco-friendly and love the paw prints. :thumbsup: My favourite colour is red, that's my theme.

Loving that a 'dog' person is creating/selling the products so know what the conditions are like.

hmm, I know where I'm getting my new mat, great timing!!!! :thumbsup:

If red is your theme, than you will love our red mats :o We have also done a smaller size 1.8 x 1.8 which is a great size for under puppy pens or for inside to keep the dogs off the clean carpet :laugh:

Please email us if you want further information for your club,we are happy to help. We are currently having a sample mat made with our logo so the clubs can see what is possible!

post-3824-0-65426700-1311165786_thumb.jpg

post-3824-0-78935700-1311165793_thumb.jpg

OK ONE FOR THE DUMBO ?

would these mats be suitable for indoors ?I have a very worn out wooden floor in my kitchen ,that i would love to cover .

pls could u post a pic of the MARRON COLOUR ?thanx in advance ,they look divine

OK ONE FOR THE DUMBO ?

would these mats be suitable for indoors ?I have a very worn out wooden floor in my kitchen ,that i would love to cover .

pls could u post a pic of the MARRON COLOUR ?thanx in advance ,they look divine

I dont see why they won't be suitable for inside. Are you in Brisbane? I will have my sample mat at Durack on the weekend if you wanted to have a look.

Maroon was the only mat that didnt photo a tru colour. If you want to email me at [email protected] I can send you the colour sample that we used to create them

If red is your theme, than you will love our red mats :o We have also done a smaller size 1.8 x 1.8 which is a great size for under puppy pens or for inside to keep the dogs off the clean carpet :laugh:

Please email us if you want further information for your club,we are happy to help. We are currently having a sample mat made with our logo so the clubs can see what is possible!

Thanks - just what I'm after. I like that it looks like that it won't show the dirt like the white ones do, :thumbsup: When we are in the red dirt it's good to know the dogs can stay clean and the mats don't pick up the dirt. :champagne:

I'll email you about the club stuff.

Thanks for the help. Appreciate it! :cheer: