Lillydale K C Lucky Cash Show Friday 12th August

yorkpark

Guess The Final Entry  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Entries For Lucky Cash Show?

2. 2. Guess the exact number of entries

Hi Everyone

Lillydale K C "Lucky Cash" Championship Show on Friday 12th August has a quiz. The correct answer will receive a VERY BIG special CASH prize. Condition-You must be entered at the show to win The Prize. Entries have not yet closed and any suggestion we know the count is not correct as entries are still coming in. The final count will be announced once the catalogue last number has been entered. HINT. The entry is more than the committee were expecting! ENTRIES ARE STILL OPEN but we will close soon. The date will be announced via DOL and LKC Web page. The winner of The Prize will also be announced via DOL. Please note your first name on the entry to this competition. Thank you for all the entries.

David B

Lillydale K C

I'll take a wild stab in the dark! Probably excessive, but I would not be surprised!

1342 (Michael)

Changed my guess as I thought I was guessing for the Pot of Gold show, but sounds like many are doing both shows! :thumbsup:

Edited by Tambaqui

Hi Everyone

Lillydale K C "Lucky Cash" Championship Show on Friday 12th August has a quiz. The correct answer will receive a VERY BIG special CASH prize. Condition-You must be entered at the show to win The Prize. Entries have not yet closed and any suggestion we know the count is not correct as entries are still coming in. The final count will be announced once the catalogue last number has been entered. HINT. The entry is more than the committee were expecting! ENTRIES ARE STILL OPEN but we will close soon. The date will be announced via DOL and LKC Web page. The winner of The Prize will also be announced via DOL. Please note your first name on the entry to this competition. Thank you for all the entries.

David B

Lillydale K C

1505 (Samantha)

• 2 weeks later...

The Lucky Exhibitor who has guessed (very close) Lillydale K C "Lucky Cash" entry is Samantha ( Stolzseinrotts). Well Done kindly come to the office at the show and idenmtify yourself to our President ( David B). You will receive a lovely PRIZE complimwents of Lillydale K C. Breed/Group details will be listed by Tuesday 2nd August.