Does Anyone Know Where This Lead Came From?

SwaY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 5th time.......ITS NOT A F&%$#*&^G   K9 PRO LEADDDDDDDD

HaHa your really funny :laugh: You ask for people to help you, they offer suggestions and you get mad, chill out. Perhaps just buy any of the leads suggested as if you can't remember where you bought your favoourite lead from, with your attention span a similar lead will do, as after a few weeks you wont know which is which. :rofl: If you bought it online check your credit card history.

Are you absolutely positive it's not a K9 PRO? :)

Tool

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeezh Mervin what do you not understand about SwaY's 4 comments that it's not K9Pro.

Any wonder she exploded on the 5th.

Peeps it helps if you READ THE WHOLE THREAD not just first post then comment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HaHa your really funny :laugh: You ask for people to help you, they offer suggestions and you get mad, chill out. Perhaps just buy any of the leads suggested as if you can't remember where you bought your favoourite lead from, with your attention span a similar lead will do, as after a few weeks you wont know which is which. :rofl: If you bought it online check your credit card history.

Tool

Chill sweetie :D take deep breaths.

For the 5th time.......ITS NOT A F&%$#*&^G K9 PRO LEADDDDDDDD

Tool

What a tool you really do not get it. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

Tool

What a toll you really do not get it. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That would be "tool" luv not toll, I have read the whole thread and my point is she asked for help so she should not get abusive towards the people that are trying to be helpful even if it is considered useless information by her. She just needs to say thank you and move on, not do a pfoofer valve over it. ;)

Mervin, SwaY also stated that she did not want suggestions of others that are just as good, as she wants the exact same one. She stated that she HAS a K9 Pro lead, and that it's not the same... she has also stated that she is after the leather quality of this particular lead, and not the style, whcih we have seen from many posts, is obviously quite common. now since you weren't actually around that long ago, and your suggestion has been rightfully (and initially, politely) dismissed, I suggest you back out from this thread slowly.

That would be "tool" luv not toll, I have read the whole thread and my point is she asked for help so she should not get abusive towards the people that are trying to be helpful even if it is considered useless information by her. She just needs to say thank you and move on, not do a pfoofer valve over it. ;)

Actualy I think she missed out a letter instead of making a spelling mistake ;)

Glad you found it Sway. I was going to say you have my sympathies - I have 2 identical looking plaited leather lead but 1 had stayed hard and the other is so beautiful and soft to handle and just a brilliant leather quality. But do you think I can remember where I got which lead, nope!

Looks a lot like the leads they sell at K9Pro

I think you'll find it's one of theirs.

www.k9pro.com.au

It's not one of there's, I have one and it's not the same.

I don't know his current stock but years ago he had different leads available. That looks like one Steve had years and years ago. Might be worth asking him if it was? The leather looks exactly like his leads

I guess you missed where you quoted me saying it was not one of there's.

Tool

What a toll you really do not get it. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Actually just saw the typo and corrected it. Perhaps it should have been TROLL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actualy I think she missed out a letter instead of making a spelling mistake ;)

Hey Danios I have now corrected. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)