Plaque Remover

oakway

Goodmorning everyone,just wanted to let you all know that the carton of Proden I have ordered has all been sold !!!!

I will be ordering more in, I am trying to find a cheaper supplier so that I can lower the price for you all.

Thanks again everybody for your support - I hope it hurries up and arrives already !!!!!LOL

But wasn't it you who was going to email me when it came in? I initially contacted you on FB and then we shared an email each. I've been waiting but never heard anything. I'll be running out soon and my sister needs it now. How long until you expect next delivery?

Judi

Pro-K9

Edited by Erny

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goodmorning everyone,just wanted to let you all know that the carton of Proden I have ordered has all been sold !!!!

I will be ordering more in, I am trying to find a cheaper supplier so that I can lower the price for you all.

Thanks again everybody for your support - I hope it hurries up and arrives already !!!!!LOL

But wasn't it you who was going to email me when it came in? I initially contacted you on FB and then we shared an email each. I've been waiting but never heard anything. I'll be running out soon and my sister needs it now. How long until you expect next delivery?

Judi

Pro-K9

Judi,

The bottle that you requested has been 'sold' to you. The shipment has not arrived in the country yet - as I said I'm not sure how long it will take, thay have notified me that it has been shipped, and I will contact everybody who has made an order the day it arrives. Some people have paid already. EVERYBODY who has enquired and asked for a bottle has had their name written in my order book. I simply put up a note on the forum to let let everybody know that there will be no bottles available for sale in the first shipment as they are 'sold' - I should of said spoken for. Once everybodies money comes in from this shipment, I will then be able to order the next lot - allowing me to have this product 'in stock' so there should be no waiting. I have explained to everyone who has ordered that I was waiting for it to come into the country.

Judi, The bottle that you requested has been 'sold' to you.

Ah .... phew! Please accept my apologies for my misunderstanding :o. And thanks - I'll look forward to hearing from you to let me know the product has arrived :D.

Cheers, and thanks again :).

Have suggested this at least once previously....look for a homeopathic product named Frageria Vesca. Friends of mine in the USA use this for plaque removal.

Hi ellz,

I have used both and this is a far superior product.

edited to say that this a very naturel product as it is seaweed and I have my suspicions as to where it may come from :) and that it make's it an easy guess for your and me.

Edited by oakway

Have suggested this at least once previously....look for a homeopathic product named Frageria Vesca. Friends of mine in the USA use this for plaque removal.

Hi ellz,

edited to say that this a very naturel product as it is seaweed and I have my suspicions as to where it may come from :) and that it make's it an easy guess for your and me.

I'm having a bit of trouble with Mandela. He's been on the Proden for about 4 weeks and there is very little improvement in the plaque that has built up on his teeth. I'm anxious to be rid of it for his teeth/gum sake, but also because I'm not sure his auto-immune system isn't having a bit of a hissy fit at the presence of the plaque. I'm continuing with the Proden and would expect that I should see obvious improvement given another four weeks.

But might try Ellz's suggestion as well - except that I won't administer the Fragaria Vesca in his water ... rather, I intend to dissolve it and use it to wipe on his teeth. Maybe combating it with both will get things going a bit faster.

Anyone know of/think that what I'd be doing in this respect is wrong/detrimental?

Hi ellz,

I'm having a bit of trouble with Mandela. He's been on the Proden for about 4 weeks and there is very little improvement in the plaque that has built up on his teeth. I'm anxious to be rid of it for his teeth/gum sake, but also because I'm not sure his auto-immune system isn't having a bit of a hissy fit at the presence of the plaque. I'm continuing with the Proden and would expect that I should see obvious improvement given another four weeks.

But might try Ellz's suggestion as well - except that I won't administer the Fragaria Vesca in his water ... rather, I intend to dissolve it and use it to wipe on his teeth. Maybe combating it with both will get things going a bit faster.

Anyone know of/think that what I'd be doing in this respect is wrong/detrimental?

You do whatever you think is best for your dog. :)

I have every sympathy for you in having to deal with a problem dog.

Mind you there may be nothing to relieve his situation.

You go under the gold star in my opinion for perseverance.

You do whatever you think is best for your dog. :)

I have every sympathy for you in having to deal with a problem dog.

Mind you there may be nothing to relieve his situation.

You go under the gold star in my opinion for perseverance.

:offtopic: Thanks Oakway. I've been irrigating his gums with Calendula Tea several times a day and I admit that seems to have taken some of the redness down. Lordy knows I love the Calendula Tea - it has helped myself and Mandela out in oh so many different application uses. I've added a drop of Tea Tree oil to the Calendula Tea irrigation but only made one application with it - want to see how that goes as to whether I keep that up. I figure that if I can keep the ulcers at bay and get rid of the plaque in the mean time, we might be lucky in beating this just as we have done his hive and cyst outbreaks :crossfingers: and "touch wood". I'm also REALLY praying that "The Transfer Factor" supplementation will proove a mini-miracle.

Edited by Erny

Just to let you know that Plaque Off is now available in Australia in 40g tubs. I am using it on my dogs:-

http://www.naturalpaws.com.au/grooming-teeth-plaque-off-product-464.html

Erny have you tried Petzlife or Vetzlife for your dog. It works directly on existing tartar by softening it:-

http://www.naturalpaws.com.au/grooming-teeth-vetzlife-oral-care-product-356.html

I have tried a Health Food Store plus 2 x Homeopathic Therapy places. The first Homeopathic place didn't return my call. The second said they'd not heard of Frageria Vesca. Any idea, Ellz, if and where it can be obtained here in Australia? I will, of course, google - but I feel more comfortable being guided by the experience of others.

Just to let you know that Plaque Off is now available in Australia in 40g tubs. I am using it on my dogs:-

http://www.naturalpaws.com.au/grooming-teeth-plaque-off-product-464.html

Erny have you tried Petzlife or Vetzlife for your dog. It works directly on existing tartar by softening it:-

http://www.naturalpaws.com.au/grooming-teeth-vetzlife-oral-care-product-356.html

Yes, thanks for that, the only problem with it is we can purchase a 60 gm container overseas for less than the cost of the 40 gm here. :)

Oakway - did you find it was a very gradual reduction in the plaque? I think the plaque is reducing but it is taking a good amount of time for us. I've almost completed one small bottle of the Plaque Off. Are my expectations too high?

Hope you have as great a success as we have had with it.

Any idea what dates you will be here showing ?.

Need to know when to pick ours up. :)

Will be down march umm 24th 25th beaudesert show..

Edited by TeamSnag