Canon Photo5 2011

roxy's mum

I concur.

Had to laugh when the website wasn't actually up at all or working yesterday. I submitted mine this morning, but after some grief - I had to follow some conversations on facebook to work out that logging in to canon (not just the comp) meant that I could actually write a description. You would think they would have been a little more ready than evidently they weren't.

Got two photos right on the last day (Technically last day before entry) and tossed up between which one to enter, I think I maybe went with the wrong one, but ah such is life. Very excited to be seeing the other briefs now!

FYI - Facebook Canon mentioned that if you are entering, to start briefs before you recieve your box in the mail if they are already up on the website. This sound a bit ominous for the amount of time free to think and shoot!

Glad you all got in ok in the end, it was very frustrating :)

Huh? can you see the other briefs? What are they, I cannot see them, it still says coming soon when I look.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Krislin, was just over excited. I can't see the new briefs, not too sure what I meant before. I think I meant I was just excited be be in the comp and looking forward to seeing them!

I'll try to post the link to my entry dogfan. EDIT: This might work: http://www.canon.com.au/en-au/worldofeos/photo5/2011-entries/entry-detail?mediaId=74b34512-d690-409b-9032-c541517cdda4

Terranik I also couldn't decide between two shots! Annoying isn't it?

Edited by flux

great photo Flux. This is my entry http://www.canon.com.au/en-au/worldofeos/photo5/2011-entries/entry-detail?mediaId=a16da343-2f82-4b7c-8de1-5a776496659f

Have you put yours in yet Kirslin and Terranik?

I recognised yours straight away Helen, without needing to see the name. :D Yep, I've put mine in, it's not very good though, not really taken from the dogs perspective, though I could've described it differently and made it as if it was from another dogs perspective. Some joker has already flagged mine as inappropriate. :laugh:

I loved that one too Helen!! I saw it and had to laugh because people have the same reactions to Zero!

It was funny. Chazer is super friendly but on one of our walking routes there is a wine bar. Chazer sniffed the security guards nose as we walked past trying to get a pat from him and the security guard nearly s**t himself LOL

IT'S HERE!!!!

Brief 1: Through a pets eyes

Brief 2: MACRO (foam)

Brief 3: LOW LIGHT (sequins)

Brief 4: FAST SHUTTER (powder)

Brief 5: PANNING (ribbon)

So for macro, we have detergent of some kind (it's sealed), the fast shutter powder looks like the red dye we got for the paint brief last year (mine is blue though), panning has 2 pieces of ribbon (about 45cms each) and then the sequins are multi coloured and different sized.

YAY!!