Dose Any One Know

Rainy

no but you're welcome to call me at work and we can work out a way I can express post one to you. We also have Herm Sprenger jute tug toys available, single and double handle

By the way the XL sell at my store for just under $20

I am at Wallingtons WRG (03) 5250 2056 mon-thurs 8am - 5pm

Edited by Nekhbet

When Benson was a puppy, he had a red toy similar to those, it was called a Kong Wubba and he loved it. I found it on the weekend when I was cleaning my dog shed out and I gave it to Ripley who loves it too. They are fun toys for dogs, Ripley has been carting it around, shaking it, hiding it from the other dogs and generally just giving it a good old slobber.

They are basically a kong Wubba with an animal head, the fabric looks pretty tough actually. Wubbas also come in 3 different camo colours, traditional camo, pink camo and blue camo, then there are the water wubbas covered in neoprene.

I have been meaning to get the original Kong Wubba for a while now but those animal ones are too cute for me to resist. Just purchased one for the Riley myster. Cheers for the links. Got the large size for $17.00 with free postage. Cant go wrong with that ;)

we have the squeeker and the snugga wubbas,they have both lasted! And we have two xl puppy kongs aswell.

Everything else gets eaten in about two minutes here. I got the wubba for $15 with free postage on ebay aswell, my local pet shop is a bit pricey so ill be getting all toys offline from now on. As the large squeeker was about $25.

When you spot them on clearance on ebay snap them up fast,and when postage is free.

Oh and the fabric is very hardy! and waterproof too i think!

Edited by Sutton

We had a squeaker plain wubba for a while, and it did last really well (but it succumbed to chewing in the end, as they all do). The dogs still have the ball 'head' part that they play with occasionally.

It had a kind of 'double' squeak in it though that I found more annoying than a regular squeak. Of course the dogs loved the noise. Eventually we had a husky over to play and he managed to silence the squeak :) The owner was very apologetic for 'breaking' thw toy but I wasn't complaining :laugh: