7 Pups For 7 People

Esky the husky

So many missed opportunities in that doco. I agree that it was more of a socio-economic observation than a message about BYB, though hopefully it may make some people stop and think.

God, that father of two was a real deadbeat. Not wanting to lower himself to do certain jobs and then breaking into a place for an 'opportunity'? How is that raising the standards. :mad

If he really couldn't afford his dogs vaccs then he couldn't afford to go to the pub either.

And don't get me started on 'Pitbull' :eek: Talking about her Corso that would attack any person or kid without hesitation. :eek: :eek: What a nutjob!

Unfortunately that is east London it's hard there luckily I grew up I'm a posh area but we had to go there one time and I remember my mum telling me to never let go of her hand and if she told me to run that I should run until I find a police officer. It's not a nice place to live so that pitbull lady yer she gave me the creeps to I under stand why she would want a dog like that you never know what will happen. If I still lived in England I would have another GSD for protection that's why we brought our last dog kovu, over here I feel ALOT safer so no need to even really think about a guard dog. The people in the documentary might have been dead beats and I'm not defending them but it is hard over there and the lady who's son kept on skipping school well he is probably with the wrong crowd.

Atanquin's right, I never felt safe over there either. I'm from what is thought to be a very nice village in Surrey. After I moved to Australia and went back, whenever I was leaving mum's house and walking a few feet to my car, she would watch out the window until I got in and safely drove away. Far too many incidents of violence there - even in the street outside mum's house. Some other neighbours were going out with a child in the car when a mob from the pub (just a few doors away) attacked them in their car, turned it over and then beat them. For no reason whatsoever, the parties were not known to each other.

That's just one example and in a nice area. I would never go back.

I found the documentary very disturbing on many levels.

Unfortunately that is east London it's hard there luckily I grew up I'm a posh area but we had to go there one time and I remember my mum telling me to never let go of her hand and if she told me to run that I should run until I find a police officer. It's not a nice place to live so that pitbull lady yer she gave me the creeps to I under stand why she would want a dog like that you never know what will happen. If I still lived in England I would have another GSD for protection that's why we brought our last dog kovu, over here I feel ALOT safer so no need to even really think about a guard dog. The people in the documentary might have been dead beats and I'm not defending them but it is hard over there and the lady who's son kept on skipping school well he is probably with the wrong crowd.

I'm from Dagenham - so that is pretty much what i grew up in - I am so glad that I now live in Australia.