Bairnsdale Shows 2nd, 3rd,4th Sept

Waggy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see a decent entry to Group 3 neuter class :thumbsup:

There was 4-5 dogs all three days, and actually had more dogs than baby, minor, and puppy.

Fri - BIG (open) - English Setter

RuIG (aus bred) - Irish

Puppy - Pointer

Neuter - Springer

Sat - BIG (open) - English Setter

RuIG (aus bred) - Irish

Puppy - Pointer

Neuter - Springer

Sun - BIG (aus bred) -Irish

RuIG (open) - English Setter

Minor - Wei

Puppy - Pointer

Jnr - Lab

Neuter - Viszla

Sorry that's all I can remember now :o

Michael I know the minpin got ruig, no idea whose.

WOW! Now I'm curious as to who the Min Pin is!! :thumbsup:

Got in touch with Weisnjac for details, thank you for the info!! :D

It was shown by Ashley Reid who co-owns it. Red dog. Does that help? :laugh:

The dogs name is Tanner - Ch Khanrae Design By Intent, (Khanrae is owned by Helene McMahone and Ashley Reid) and I named him! :D

Sunday

BIS - Irish Setter

RUBIS - English Setter

BIG Winners

1 - Pug

2 - JRT

4 - Rhodesian

5 - Sheltie

6 - Dobe

7 - TT

My old girl Pippa won the Veterans 7 & under 10yrs. Was heaps of fun showing her again!

BIG 7 - TT - Aryed Wicked Ways, also went on to win Intermediate In Show today.

I forgot to mention that Poodlefan came up and introduced herself... :thumbsup: funny hubby said that must be one of those people you spend all your time talking to....he failed to mention that if he asks me something I dont know then he says jump onto that forum thingy and ask them.

It was great to put a face to the sound minded advice....

Hey Weisnjacs, it was great to see Pippa out there doing her thing - looked fantastic, little smarty that she is. :)

I'm still sitting on a very big high after that weekend :D - Ernie (Ch. Baylock Master Brew) came home with 2 Best in Groups :eek::eek::thumbsup: and a Runner Up In Group :eek: plus on one of the days (friday) an Intermediate in Show :eek: Still pinching myself!!

The weather was beautiful all weekend, saw a beautiful sunrise too :thumbsup:

The only sour point was that someone took a friend's handbag :mad:mad - it was reported to the police. I hope that they are happy and that karma will get you in the end.

I forgot to mention that Poodlefan came up and introduced herself... :thumbsup: funny hubby said that must be one of those people you spend all your time talking to....he failed to mention that if he asks me something I dont know then he says jump onto that forum thingy and ask them.

It was great to put a face to the sound minded advice....

And you met a fan of extreme fudge eating. I LOVE Tambo fudge :eat:

I'll be back next year. :thumbsup:

Anyones dogs have diahrea (sp) both mine went to the Bairnsdale shows and both have it now. Someone had a dog in the ring with it but kept showing her. Judge asked if she wanted to leave the ring but she said no. Bit inconsiderate in my opinion.

Howie had the squirts on the way home but was fine the next day. My guess is that it had more to do with the fish and chips he scoffed the night before than anything else. None of my other dogs were affected.

Anyones dogs have diahrea (sp) both mine went to the Bairnsdale shows and both have it now. Someone had a dog in the ring with it but kept showing her. Judge asked if she wanted to leave the ring but she said no. Bit inconsiderate in my opinion.

Wonder if she was at Maffra the week before as a Pug exhibitors minor boy had diahrea so bad she had to get AB's for him.