Leather Arm Bands?

Inevitablue

Can someone point me in the direction of a brown leather arm band please, either a websIte or if you have seen one at a vendor stall.

I can only find fabric ones, and none of them come in brown :-(

Ages ago I asked what people thought would be nice attire to show an ACD in. I finally completed the picture yesterday :)

I have been wearing (after spending my life saving at the RM Williams shop :laugh: ) brown, rubber soled! RM boots, bone moleskins, one of those RM trophy belt buckles with silver and gold detail, a pink or blue check shirt and a neck scarf. So many people have stopped to compliment me at the shows and suggested that I just need an Akubra to finish it. So yesterday I drove to Katoomba and bought a lovely sandtone Akubra.

On the girl I have a gold snake chain and the finest brown leather plaited lead. All the leather has been oiled to be the same colour. I think we look kinda spiffy!!

Hehe.... hopefully we will get our photo taken on the winners podium at the Specialty next week.

wow! I think you would look great Inevitablue!

Do you ever show up Northern NSW - Gunnedah has heaps of shows up, good camping on site, it's only a five hour trip from Sydney and it would be great to see you up here in that spiffy outfit :) Havent' seen that many cattledogs in the rings up here either!

These ppl make leather number holders in many different colours http://www.lupavaro.com/sito_english/collars/dog_show.php

They are in Europe I think but you could contact them and enquire about shipping to Aus.

Thank you!!

Ons, I do plan to get around the state. She is still in Minor Puppy, so have been holding off just a little until she matures.

Poocow has very kindly offered for me to tag along when she does country runs. I think I will do Forbes with her.