Offer From Clean Run..only 2 More People Needed For Bulk Order!

Kitteh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received this at midnight:

Hi Melissa!

Thanks for contacting us!

We are sending the rest of your DVD’s out today and we apologize for your inconvenience. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Pollyanna Mead

Clean Run Productions

Sorry guys, hopefully only another week. :grimace:

Interesting I have had CR make errors a couple of times but they have never had any issues with acknowledging the problem and/or resolving the issue. Its certainly never end up in a sh*t fight krustie22. Seems a little strange they gave you the run around. I know friends who have had problems with orders who have similarly found CR no issue to deal with.

ness, they did fix the issue in each case, it was the incorrect information i was given that upset me. i had a couple of orders with them no problem, then had 3 in a row that were a bit of a hassle! several emails were exchanged and in the end i was called a liar by the owner!! :( i was really disappointed as i was looking forward to subscribing to the magazine as i love it! very sad :(

*UPDATE* turns out the owner was not aware of the whole story. she was quite reasonable after that, and has restored my faith in Clean Run :)

Edited by krustie22

I've never had any issues with CR solving problems. I had a DVD once that took for ages to get here, & in the end they sent me another one FOC & the next week the original turned up with package all torn & had obviously been through customs. The package was so cut up, that it was lucky the DVD was still inside it as no attempt had been made to reseal the packet. But that was Australian Customs, not CR.

THEY'RE HERE!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Yay! I wasn't around for when you only got one in the mail, so I didn't know any better. :laugh:

Edit - SnT - did you start watching or flicking through the DVD you got though? Any reviews?

Edited by Henrietta

Yay! I wasn't around for when you only got one in the mail, so I didn't know any better. :laugh:

Edit - SnT - did you start watching or flicking through the DVD you got though? Any reviews?

I'm sorry to say I'm only a bit of the way through the first disc, it looks promising but I'm only up to recognising body language so can't tell that much. :laugh:

I'm sorry to say I'm only a bit of the way through the first disc, it looks promising but I'm only up to recognising body language so can't tell that much. :laugh:

Thanks, SnT. It's so close now. :D