Keeping My Word... To The Vet

Michelleva

My lovely vet really wants my dog to lose some weight. She's not massively overweight but does need to lose a kilo. So I gave her my word, I'd walk her rain, hail or shine EVERYDAY!!.

Well today in Melbourne, we've had the rain, we've had the hail, we've had sunshine and its windy as anything, as a bonus! :laugh:

But I'm a woman of my word.. we're rugging up and off we go! Hopefully we don't blow away...

Michelleva, you inspired me this afternoon! It's been raining and miserable here today and I was going to use it as an excuse not to walk the dogs but then I read your thread and decided to just do it! We had a slightly longer walk than planned as I got a bit lost :o but we found a nice oval to run around on and met a very cute little BC puppy so it was well worth it.

Saxon and Riley say thanks Georgia for making our lazy mum get off her butt and take us out! :thumbsup:

post-31865-0-08077300-1315558328_thumb.jpg

My dogs hate going for a walk in this weather. All 3 of them hate getting their feet wet. It's quite pathetic really. Ollie, (staffy x) actually cries. LOL!

Good on you for braving the weather, it was so bad today!

We got caught in the rain and then hail this evening - I think the highlight of Maggie's day was me screaming and bolting back home with her. She thought it was all great fun :laugh:

I don't know if it's a sign of me having a very poor social life (especially for someone who's 25), but taking Maggie for walks is probably my favourite thing in the world to do. I love going to our little oval and hanging out with the pooches and their owners, and rush home every night to grab Maggie so we can get there asap. We've missed probably.. 3 days since I got her 6 months ago :D

Michelleva, you inspired me this afternoon! It's been raining and miserable here today and I was going to use it as an excuse not to walk the dogs but then I read your thread and decided to just do it! We had a slightly longer walk than planned as I got a bit lost :o but we found a nice oval to run around on and met a very cute little BC puppy so it was well worth it.

Saxon and Riley say thanks Georgia for making our lazy mum get off her butt and take us out! :thumbsup:

post-31865-0-08077300-1315558328_thumb.jpg

:clap: We're happy to inspire your Mum Saxon and Riley, you are a gorgeous pair. Make sure you hassle her into taking you again tomorrow. :D