New From Deshonko!

poodlefan

Tired of diets that just don't work?

Sick of buying strange machines on TV, looking at them on the lounge room floor few a few weeks then putting them in the junk room?

Think gyms are full of self obsesssed lycra clad fit people that intimidate you?

Don't want to join some strange cult that makes you visit regularly, confess what you've eaten, weigh your food or buy weird arsed flavoured cans of stuff from really annoying "personal coaches"?

Well help is here!!!!

New from Deshonko Products we introduce the all new FLABSMASHER PRO range!!!! Absolutely guaranteed to shift kilos from your bum, thighs and stomach with only one hour or more of exercise a day. Comes with a handy "exercise required now" reminder alarm!

Available in a range of sizes and degrees of difficulty ranging from beginners to elite. Here's a small sample of our range.

For those new to exercise who want to start off slowly we have the Gentle Walker

pekingese_04a.jpg

And for those that want buns of steel and an upper arm workout at the same time, we have the Extreme Walker

training-leash-pulling.jpg

All versions come with Deshonko's standard guarantee. :cool: Ask about our range - I'm sure we'll have something to suit you.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I recommend this version (Military Working Dog puppy)- guaranteed to remove ALL FLAB!!!. I have one as a foster ;)

Recommended fitness regime is:-

3mth puppy = 3 km daily

4mth puppy = 4 km daily

5mth puppy = 5 km daily

6mth puppy = 6 km daily

This particular model is free (YES FREEEEE :eek: ) - but must be returned upon reaching 7mths of age :(

post-10374-0-45047600-1315995095_thumb.jpg

Can I recommend this version (Military Working Dog puppy)- guaranteed to remove ALL FLAB!!!. I have one as a foster ;)

3mth puppy = 3 km daily

4mth puppy = 4 km daily

5mth puppy = 5 km daily

6mth puppy = 6 km daily

This particular model is free (YES FREEEEE :eek: ) - but must be returned upon reaching 7mths of age :(

What's it like with the kiddies ?

3mth puppy = 3 km daily

4mth puppy = 4 km daily

5mth puppy = 5 km daily

6mth puppy = 6 km daily

What's it like with the kiddies ?

I'm tired of waiting for someone to ask the right question - does it come in PINK????

I'm tired of waiting for someone to ask the right question - does it come in PINK????

What about glow in the dark? And can I trade it in for a newer model down the track?

You don't need glow in the dark if you add some guardian lights.

No need for trade ins. The easier models can be adapted for harder workouts.

dog-laptop-bag1.jpg

You want pink? Is this pink enough?

pink+dog.jpg

Of course custom colours don't come cheap. :cool:

Well, cut off my legs and call me "Shorty". Perfect match for my new car!!! I don't have to feed it, do I?