Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion

whiskedaway

I have the Veterinary line Royal Canin called (I think) "Sensitivity Control". I say "I think" because as the kibble level went down, I cut the top off the bag so I didn't have so much bag to reach into. Unfortunately, that cut the name off, but I'm quite sure that's what it is called. Also, unfortunately, I cut off the ingredients list, but on the front it says "Blue Whiting & Tapioca" and I'm quite certain it has no grain including no corn and no soy and reasonably certain there is no other meat product. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific.

I have fed the RC Sensitivity (over-the-counter line) before but I do not recall the ingredients list.

I'm sure there would be other DOLers who do and have fed the "in-store" RC "Sensitive" and who will be able to be of more assistance to you. But if not, try ringing a store that sells it - I'm sure they'll be happy to read it to you over the telephone.

do you mean the Maxi Sensible (Sensitive Digestion)?

Rice, dehydrated poultry meat, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, vegetable oils (soya, borage), psyllium husks and seeds, ydrolysed yeast extract (rich in mannan-oligo-saccharides), egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), taurine, L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).

Medium Sensible

Rice, dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate, maize gluten, egetable oils (soya and borage), minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, east extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), egg powder.

Have you tried the RC sensitivity control?

It has blue whiting and tapioca. I use it for Mindy as we think she is allergic to chicken.

She also did fine on the RC hypoallergenic which has hydrolysed chicken protein (which basically means its not like chicken anymore :eek: ) though obviously i prefer the blue whiting one.

Royal Canin Sensitivity Control (the 'vet diet' version with blue whiting and tapioca) is about to be discontinued.

That's news. Do you happen to know the reason for it being discontinued?

Apparently its too hard to get the ingredients...

Eukanuba Fish and Potato (response FP) may be suitable. ALthough I dont like it as much as the sensitivity control.