Show Results

faytiges

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaptainCourageous

Hi,

Any show results today....seems strange not one?

Interested mainly in Group 3 please.

Thanks

You haven't said which show you are interested in. Whippet dog from Open Class went BIS at Bulla today. Another whippet dog from Open Class went RUBIG, as did my Schipperke Ziggy.

CC

Hi,

Thanks

You haven't said which show you are interested in. Whippet dog from Open Class went BIS at Bulla today. Another whippet dog from Open Class went RUBIG, as did my Schipperke Ziggy.

CC

Good on ya CC. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I felt if the OP could not designate the show they must have not been that interested. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I felt if the OP could not designate the show they must have not been that interested. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What a rude post :confused: Makes one feel you are havng a personal go at someone perhaps? What are all the winks for?

Maybe the OP is just interested in any shows that are on around the country. And someone usually posts up the melbourne shows and results, and I also noticed they are not posted this weekend and would be interested to hear any results.

Obviously not interested enough to start a thread about it, unlike the OP was..

Edited by KaseyC

Bit rude don't you think. Never had that moment when what you are talking about is perfectly clear to you but not others? No?, then you must be perfect. And putting a few emoticons at the end does not make it any less rude.

eta spelling

Edited by Rebanne

Hi,

Thanks

CC

Thank you KaseyC, Rebanne and Bug. I dont show anymore and am always interested to see (mostly Sways reports) the results from shows, mainly Vic., but have friends showing i/state as well, this keeps me in touch.I can find the more in detail results later. I did mention Group 3, but alas, horror, no particular show. I wont bother enquiring again.

Thank you KaseyC, Rebanne and Bug. I dont show anymore and am always interested to see (mostly Sways reports) the results from shows, mainly Vic., but have friends showing i/state as well, this keeps me in touch.I can find the more in detail results later. I did mention Group 3, but alas, horror, no particular show. I wont bother enquiring again.

Hey Faytiges,

Don't worry about the rudeness of others.

I have limited results from Group 3 yesterday. Browne/Tyler's Irish Setter Ch. Eireannmada Queen of Rock - Best in Group, Jolly's Pointer NZ Gr Ch Chesterhope State of T Art (Imp NZ) - Runner up in Group

Thats it I am afraid!

I don't show anymore either but like to check how friends have gone. Grp 7 results are usually pretty good if put up by Swayz but results were sadly lacking yesterday except for the hound BIG and R/U and R/U Grp 7. I would have like to have known who won BIG 7 but no use promoting someone else's win I guess :laugh:

Thanks Kezziahgsd... I am closely watching the DOL Dog of the Year. Its quite a "tussle" between the English Setter and the Pointer, and by seeing any results here first, I am most appreciative. . The English Setter was i/state this weekend, so I was interested in a comparision with the local shows. Thanks again to those who didnt think I was a pain in the.....and not particularly welcome. I am sure others like to see the results from shows as well. Just another way to keep in touch...well maybe to some. Good luck to all coming to Melbourne for the Royal, a special mention to the Greyhounds... Anne, hope you do well.

Feelin' the love :D

Lol!! It's nice to be nice.........sometimes!!!

Junee Kennel Club

BIG Grp 3 today Am Cocker (Hopkins/Missen)

RUBIG English Setter

Yesterday was the English Setter and RUBIG Pointer

Puppy in Group was a Krikka Knls Pointer both Friday and Saturday

Friday if I remember correctly was English Setter and RUBIG the Gordon

O'Donells's minor Lab bitch went Minor in Show on Sat and didnt get a look in in group today

That's all I can remember

Lol!! It's nice to be nice.........sometimes!!!

Yes, only sometimes. :laugh:

Thanks so much again, I just didnt believe anyone could be put off or whatever with my simple question..... You may not realise how many people appreciate the results that people take the time to post here. The "few" who scoffed at me... well... who cares.