Rspca Vs ?

experiencedfun

I have received an email regarding an RSPCA case which is quite lengthy and comes off as fanatical.

When you start to read you think OMG they can really do that. Then when you read further you read about this 'breeder' who had thirteen pet quality pups bound for Asia...and that the dogs including those for export that were seized were worth 5 million dollars.

Why send it to me, I do NOT condone the breeding of pets for an export market. If they expect support from me they will get the opposite.

Puppy farmers deserve everything they get.

Has anyone else received this email.

I have received an email regarding an RSPCA case which is quite lengthy and comes off as fanatical.

When you start to read you think OMG they can really do that. Then when you read further you read about this 'breeder' who had thirteen pet quality pups bound for Asia...and that the dogs including those for export that were seized were worth 5 million dollars.

Why send it to me, I do NOT condone the breeding of pets for an export market. If they expect support from me they will get the opposite.

Puppy farmers deserve everything they get.

Has anyone else received this email.

Can you forawrd it to me? [email protected]

Oh that one - he's a nutter and even if he had anything worth looking at he losses all credibility .Fancy having him fighting for you! Friends like that who would need enemies :eek:

FAnatics, rednecks and nut cases are on both sides of the fence by the looks.

Funny he even puts his phone numbers on it....I cant work out why anyone would support a puppy farmer?

Does this have something to do with the dogs seized from a breeder in Queensland? If so, she was a registered breeder, but one who gave breeders a bad name :mad :mad

Oh that one - he's a nutter and even if he had anything worth looking at he losses all credibility .Fancy having him fighting for you! Friends like that who would need enemies :eek:

FAnatics, rednecks and nut cases are on both sides of the fence by the looks.

I actually called him as I wanted to know why i received the email, he is a confimred nutter even by my very leniant standards, the dogs are worth tens of thousands each and ...... and .... the story just got worse!!

Is this the one who reckons that the RSPCA is targeting breeders of a certain religious background?

T.

Even though it seems they are not accountabel but to their own, religious issues are under discrimination laws I would have thought, and none of us are immune to that