Moogoo Dog Shampoo

GoldenGirl85

Hey guys, just saw this update on the MooGoo facebook page, seems interesting considering the effect their products have on people with problem skin

We have made a new shampoo especially for dogs with skin that is easily irritated or have skin issues. It is very lickable using natural cleansers, pH balanced for dogs (higher pH) and a couple of extras to help their skin. We have trialed it ourselves and like it. If any MooGoo'ers have really fussy dogs and can review for us, please write to [email protected]. We only have 5 at the moment.
Edited by GoldenGirl85

I have a dog with a problem skin...

Yeah I was thinking of people like yours when I posted...unfortunately the samples go pretty quick, I'm not sure how much you know about MooGoo, but they make skincare products and are totally chemical free, if you're interested it might be worth following their facebook page because thats where they post all their updates and new products available

I often use my human moogoo on my dogs :laugh:

Me too. :thumbsup: Dog version sounds even better though.

Ohhh.. I use MooGoo shampoo for myself and have always wondered about using it on my dog... his skin is a bit prone to flakiness lately so have to start washing him more.. maybe doggy MooGoo is the way to go!