Litters Due In December 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! Only a couple of days ago I was cuddling a fauve pup!

Awww really??? They are very cute puppies! I'm so excited that we're going to have another one (or two) in our household and in the ring. Its going to be great too watching my son show and enjoy his very own dog as whichever pup we keep will be not only our first pup under our prefix but also his first show dog.

Very cute! She was just out visiting out ringcraft to see what it is all about, hopefully she will be a bit braver next month and take part

I have to share - I've always wanted to be able to do this and have loved watching those dogs I knew personally get fatter (thinking specifically of Fern here, Rebanne :D )

if only it was so easy with Ferny :laugh: eta the rolling over bit and someone else to hold her

so looking forward to stripey baby pics Trisven :D

Edited by Rebanne

I have to share - I've always wanted to be able to do this and have loved watching those dogs I knew personally get fatter (thinking specifically of Fern here, Rebanne :D )

if only it was so easy with Ferny :laugh: eta the rolling over bit and someone else to hold her

so looking forward to stripey baby pics Trisven :D

Yes I can imagine Rebanne!! I'm looking forward to them too - you can also get some that are born with black hairs in their coat, these are normally the ones with the very red coats. I'd love one of them - I know that Neil had one in his last litter.

Just cause I can't stop watching and loving the changes in my Fatty Boombah here is another pic of Marie. I swear she gets wider and her boobs get bigger every day. :laugh: Normally when I've had pregnant dogs in my house I've not known how far they've had to go or what they normally look like but its so different when its your own dog isn't it? She normally sleeps a metre from me on my work days so the changes are just so obvious. Can't believe after nearly 5 years I'm days away from my first (shared) import arriving in the country AND weeks away from my first litter.

25November002.jpg

The import is from Ireland - ETA yes I like a lot of the UK dogs, and the Dutch dogs, and the Swedish dogs and the French dogs etc etc etc - I'd like to have another import in around 18 months. This is she

Sinead.jpg

Edited by Trisven13

Yeah she is a different type - she is related to Hagen the sire of Marie's puppies, hence why she was brought out. Her coat is killing me too :laugh: but nothing surer than that it will all fall out given that she is leaving an Irish Winter (well almost) for an Australia Summer! ETA as for her coat she was always a lighter pup than her sisters, definitely a fawn. Apparently she is very naughty!

Edited by Trisven13

Just cause I can't stop watching and loving the changes in my Fatty Boombah here is another pic of Marie. I swear she gets wider and her boobs get bigger every day. :laugh: Normally when I've had pregnant dogs in my house I've not known how far they've had to go or what they normally look like but its so different when its your own dog isn't it? She normally sleeps a metre from me on my work days so the changes are just so obvious. Can't believe after nearly 5 years I'm days away from my first (shared) import arriving in the country AND weeks away from my first litter.

25November002.jpg

OMG she is really expanding. :D :D :D :D

25November002.jpg

How exciting for you Trisven. Looking forward to seeing Marie's babies :thumbsup: