Southern Cross Championship Show

experiencedfun

From ozshow

Groups 1 and 7 will be held inside at both shows, but if it is going to be

wet, then all groups will be inside.

Rod Bennetts

Southern Cross Kennel Club

I hope they put group 1 and 7 at opposite ends to spread out the parking, otherwise you will have all 7 groups trying park at the one end.

Edited by SwaY

raining in Pakenham, Noble Park and Emerald from my FB friends- hopefully it does clear, but dont like the chances of being informed about it before lunchtime when we all leave to get down there- so looks like gazebos and walls are inevitable :( When my friend got hold of the club at about 9 last night- they said the Cocker and Deerhound specialties are inside during the day and there just wont be room to put us inside... Having gundogs, I dont mind being out in showers, as they would have to work in it anyway, just the poor handlers that suffer

Edited by Edpra

It's drizzling rain here and very damp. I'm almost 2 hours away though, hopefully it will be dry and fine by the time I get to KCC. I'm not bringing a gazebo as I'm coming alone and can't manage it on my own. I can go indoors or under a verandah somewhere I suppose and just arrive at ringside when it's out turn.

I hope for the benefit of the exhibitors common sense will prevail and we will all be inside - it is raining quite heavily here and I am not that far away from the park. :confused:

Edited by Toto

A little birdie told me that its VERY wet at teh park and they are setting up inside.... any official word of the G-O?

Looking at the Radar and I think it's very wet everywhere in Victoria!

It's been raining at the park since 7am !

I have just been down there and there is rings inside - they are being used by other clubs at the moment.

There is also rings outside.

No official word as to inside or out yet.

GROUP 7-SAT

BIG- British Bulldog

RU- Dane "Jackson"

Minor- BIG

Inter- RuBIG

Aust- Toy Poodle *** AUST IN SHOW ***

Open- Mini Poodle

Neuter- Std Poodle (Ch Edinourne DarkWithPanash) *** Now a Neuter Champion ***

Dali and a Lhasa won their classes but not sure which.