Introducing....mr Mojo Rising

Bullbreedlover

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww c'mon give the little guy a break. He was trying to pair up the socks for you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If you get too exasperated with him just let me know and I'll drive up the range and " rescue " him. :D

He he

Mr Mojo has a new nickname. Well he has quite a few. The latest is Mr White Wiggles. Cause his bum just wiggles and wiggles and wiggles

Mr Mojo would like to thank all his fans for their wonderful comments :D

Hey Teebs, hope you own another Bulldog one day. They are the most awesome breed in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:love:

What a gorgeous boy!

What a gorgeous boy! :D

Yep he certainly is.

Although he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

We have a house on piles. The dogs can fit underneath it but us mere humans cant so when Mojo is out and it has been or is raining he has to go out on a lead. No ifs or buts about it. We are on black soil and we have learnt our lesson with trying to un black a white dog :rofl: As well as having 10 foot tall Bullmastiffs whenever they run on the bare black soil.

We also have a couple of contours out the back and we get the water run off from lots of neighbours around the place when it rains.

Well....Mr Mojo loves the rain and he loves the huge puddles and run off we have. Wanting to go for a paddle all the time.

OH had Mojo out this morning but instead of having the lead on him, OH was holding the choke cain part and Mojo had the lead part in his mouth. So they wander over to the back and Mojo wants to play in the big puddles. But he cant because he is on the lead, except he was only holding the lead :rofl: If he had a brain all he would of had to do was let go of the lead and he would be in :laugh:

I growled OH when he told me cause I would have to be the one to bath a dirty dog in this cold horrible nasty weather :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...