Introducing....mr Mojo Rising

Bullbreedlover

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:love: :love:

OMG he's gorgeous! OH looked at a couple of pics then walked away, he says he can't look at any more because he is so jealous and wants a BB puppy more than ever!

MM is a very handsome young man and we are so wrapt that he has come into our home.

MM is a grandson of a bitch I bred and exported to Australia 8 years ago.

Tell your OH to come back and visit Dobesrock. I will try and update photos when possible.

Currently he weighs 13.7 kilos and is so so naughty :laugh:

He is gorgeous. :love:

I should not have come looking in here.

Officially I'm in love with boxers.....but British Bulldogs are very, very appealing. Maybe one day....

Funny you should say that.

Our parents started off with Boxers in 1970. Then we got our first Bulldog in 1981 and have always had Bulldogs since.

One day it will happen....You will own a Bulldog. :thumbsup:

Oh man! look at that face, he just adorable :love: :love: :love:

Had to go to the market a few weeks ago after a Sunday show and as it was quite warm we couldnt leave MM in the van so OH had him on a lead while we went around and got a new dog bed and some treats.

Well, he had to keep on stopping because everyone wanted to pat him. OH was surrounded by ladies all wanting a cuddle :rofl::rofl:

He is gorgeous. :love:

I should not have come looking in here.

Officially I'm in love with boxers.....but British Bulldogs are very, very appealing. Maybe one day....

Funny you should say that.

Our parents started off with Boxers in 1970. Then we got our first Bulldog in 1981 and have always had Bulldogs since.

One day it will happen....You will own a Bulldog. :thumbsup:

Shall show my OH your prediction, though I don't think he'd be hard to convince. ;)

I suppose the breeds are distantly related, I've read that a British Bulldog was used in the early stages of creating the modern day boxer?

Anyway, your dog is a stunning boy. I look forward to many more photos of him. :)

So we put him in with Morgan and Maggie so we could continue with what we were doing

He is so funny.

Tried to get up on their beds. Morgan grabbed her chewbie so MM couldnt get it and gave him a little warning that the chewbie was hers.

Maggie(fawn girl) is not very fussed about MM but she is ok.

post-27080-0-90126200-1319349628_thumb.jpg

post-27080-0-62790800-1319349723_thumb.jpg