Just The Sort Of Drop Kick Bull Breed Owners Need Right Now ..not!

Guest crickets

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/breaking-news/man-charged-for-inciting-dogs-to-bite/story-e6frea73-1226172436757

A MAN has been charged for inciting his two pit bull terriers to attack four people in Sydney's southwest, including a shop owner who suffered severe leg wounds.

Police allege the man made his dogs attack two men shortly after 4.30pm (AEDT) yesterday. The dogs chased and bit one of the men.

When the other man climbed on to a nearby car bonnet, the dogs' owner allegedly threw one of the dogs at him.

A short time later, police were called to a fast food shop on nearby Larkin Street.

They found a 51-year-old shop owner suffering a severe leg wound, requiring treatment in hospital.

The man told police he was bitten after he asked the owner of the dogs to leave his shop.

Police have also been told the dogs attacked a male youth at nearby Tahmoor Railway Station.

A 46-year-old man was arrested at a home in Ibbotson Place, Tahmoor shortly after 7pm yesterday.

He was taken to Narellan Police Station, where he was charged with three counts of causing a dog to inflict bodily harm.

He was granted conditional bail to appear at Campbelltown Local Court on November 29.

Council rangers have seized the two dogs.

Print

Email

I was shocked to hear on the radio this morning that this happened in my street! :eek:

I have seen a man, about the right age, walk two dogs off lead up our street many times. My husband once saw him with the two dogs, plus a shopping trolley with about 6 puppies as well!

I am not sure if this is the same bloke, but it sounds like it might be.

Who cares what the dogs were, I want the guy declawed, muzzled and stuck in a dangerous dog cage, and continually told this is the fate he's given the dogs. Killing's too good for this prick!

the only fate the idiot's given his dogs is the big green needle.

Attacks by these breeds (bull breed type) are happening far more than we are hearing about. Only the other day a friend was walking her old Kelpie on lead along the beach..when a "brindle coloured square headed thing" , as she described it, came from nowhere and latched on the Kelpie and did a bit of damage to his leg/hip area. The owner of the BCSHT was not far away and couldn't have cared less. My friend had no idea who the guy was..never seen him or his dog before in the area. The guy wouldn't give his name...didn't even apologize. Just grabbed his dog and left....leaving her with an injured dog and a hefty vet bill.

With the amount of attacks lately , most by bull breeds or crosses thereof ..these damned people of these damned out of control dogs NEVER learn. You would think they would be extra ultra careful when out in public.......but it seems not. :(