Noisy Toys - Suggestions Please

Kirty

I have a blind foster pup here and am looking for some noisy toys for her. Ideally, something that doesn't need to be squeezed to make a sound. I have ordered some giggle balls and babble balls (they make noise when rolled), but does anyone else have any ideas?

I second the rattle drink bottle idea. Maybe also some treat toys that she can smell and roll round to get treats out of? Obviously make it easy, don't want her getting frustrated! :)

Some kids toys may be appropriate, you can get teddys that will sing songs etc if you turn them on.

What breed is she Kirty?

My dog has a squirrel dude. I load that up with kibble and she throws it around to get the kibble out and we know it's empty when there is no kibble rattle inside.

You can also get kibble into an "everlast fun ball".

And there is a bungee tug bottle bag - that you could load with a bottle with gravel or kibble or rice in it.

My Cresteds favourite toy is his chocolate scented teddy bear. Granted my partner bought it for me for valentines day but he claimed it. It's just a normal teddy bear but obviously... it smells like chocolate.