Getting Sand Out Of Vetbed?

Missymoo

ok so I use vet bedding still in my puppy play area with a tramp bed, but as they runon sad it gets all through it..any ideas what it would be best to wash it in? I shake heaps before washing and shake heaps before hanging out but its still all through it!!

I would think that it would depend on the type of filter. My new drier has a filter different to my other driers and it collects an amazing amount of stuff. You could always vacuum it out after too????? I will confess to having no knowledge of how much of the sand would end up in the motor and that would be my concern.

I would think that it would depend on the type of filter. My new drier has a filter different to my other driers and it collects an amazing amount of stuff. You could always vacuum it out after too????? I will confess to having no knowledge of how much of the sand would end up in the motor and that would be my concern.

I think that's why Swayd suggested the Laundromat. :scold::angeldevil:

Sand is a fact of life. Yah, it's messy. But washed sand is sanitary.

Accept the things you cannot change. Use a dustpan occasionally to clean up the harmless mess.

True. And maybe just consign it to the general bedding pile and use new stuff when you need some for a whelping.