Dog News

Joan of Arc

From The DNA page on FB

Dog News Australia Cover Dates

To fall into line with the system required for cover dates of issues on the new Dog News Australia and Dog Show Scene Iphone, Ipad and Android Apps which make our publications available to those with tablet PCs and Iphones we have moved the month forward. Please note there are still 12 issues in the year and no-one will miss a copy.

Nov. issue became Dec. and the issue printed on Dec. 18 will have a title date of Jan. 2012.

From The DNA page on FB

Dog News Australia Cover Dates

To fall into line with the system required for cover dates of issues on the new Dog News Australia and Dog Show Scene Iphone, Ipad and Android Apps which make our publications available to those with tablet PCs and Iphones we have moved the month forward. Please note there are still 12 issues in the year and no-one will miss a copy.

Nov. issue became Dec. and the issue printed on Dec. 18 will have a title date of Jan. 2012.

Thanks SWAY... they emailed me on the weeekend to tell me exactly that.... it;s jsut that our mail is soooo unreliable here that I often wonder if stuff goes walkabout :eek:

a bit off topic....

has anyone else received theirs through an ipad ap? I bought the last issue on my ipad - nice breed feature on my breed.

Not real happy with the quality of the print. It looks like it is a scan of a printed paper - or screen shot of a pdf file instead of a document for that ap. I found it hard to read.

Anyone else have this issue?

Was thinking about getting a 12 month subscription this way because it was cheaper but wont if this is the quality.

Nope still not here.... actually posted a reply to an email they sent me and got a response that if it isnt here by Tuesday of next week to let them know....

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.... I paid a subscription, should have received two editions by now, have only received one because of some story about changing editions.... and now the month will be almost over before I get this month's.... and they complain about public servants.

It is only Albury, we are not on another planet....