What Dog-related Products Would You Buy?

Blackdogs

I would get an acreage property minimum 5 acres with specially built house with dogs in mind - whelping room, grooming room with anivac products, toys room with 4 of every dog toy available etc. Indoor dog swimming pool, fully landscaped garden with people to look after it (I would kill it no problems :) ) Oh a dam would be good too can't have too much water :)

Now for shows Mazda BT-50 Crew Cab utility with canopy plus Jayco Toy Hauler for travelling in comfort. also a dog trailer for closer shows.

Also a team of assistants would be nice (good looking guys :) )

New property interstate with a couple of acres (ok about 30+ acres) and be fully fenced so the dogs have lots of space to run around and be safe.

Other then that - they don't require material items just plenty of good food and the occassional new squeaky toy or ball.

I would like to build a home on land that can accomodate my wheelchair and to be able to access the property in the wheelchair so I can then take my dog for a walk on my own instead of relying on others to push me to do so. My boy gets an incredible amount of love from me and family but his ultimate thing would be a gigantic bag of squeaky balls and toys. One of those snuggle pods, cuz balls he loves them. Lots and lots of liver schmackos his absolute favourite. A cure for cancer would be good loosing dogs way too young to die with it. :cry:

All new cocker spaniel super duper grooming products!

New fancy Wahl clippers that are rechargable and cordless.

Flash expensive scissors. A pair of the snub-nosed scissors for tidying feet. Expensive thinning scissors.

A grooming table so I don't have to dust off the picnic table when I groom him.

The hydrobath would probably blast him out, so some sort of doggie spa bath.

Definitely a blow dryer.

Heck, you know what? I'd buy a granny flat and turn it into my own grooming salon down the back. That's what I'd do.