Another Breed Recommendation Thread

My Griffs do the most wonderful zoomies. The can manage to go under coffee tables, between chair legs, have blowouts at the corner of the hallway and then do a u turn at the front door. Then back in the other direction they go. They do run me down at times and then jump on me thinking I want to join in with them. Oh the love of a mate is wonderful.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheltie zoomies are fun to watch. Especially the fluffy tail....

I don't have carpet at my place - she loves zoomies on the grass - but when we go to my dad's place, with the lounge and long hallway of carpet - she loves doing zoomies there. Must be the grip she can get.

They're a daily occurence here, severity depends on how many doors I have open, with all doors open she will run from the back yard, in the house up the hallway, onto the bed with some crazed spinning and back the way she came, repeating it with some different rooms added on for a change :rofl: several laps of the backyard and then back in again :laugh: Kyzer joins in for some parts but leaves most of it to Trixie :laugh:

All done with ears pinned back, crazed eyes, and tail curled out and under in a hook shape - the distinctive sign of Trixie zoomies :rofl:

Someone said all dogs do zoomies.. not true! My brother's dog is 6 and has never done a zoomie in her life, she's always so fixated on everything, she never just lets her thoughts go and zooms like the wind :laugh:

Whippet zoomies are great until one runs into you. When you heave yourself off the ground you then find the crazy Whippet has broken your ankle and she doesn't even have a headache :D

A whippet can knock someone down? :eek: They weigh next to nothing, how does that happen?

Kuges used to do the funniest zoomies, was hilarious to watch. Great dane zoomies are awesome, and a client of mine has a one year old weimaraner who was doing wicked zoomies for me when I visited, a bit more coordinated and less goofy than dane zoomies. Zoomies always put a smile on my face. :)

EFS

Edited by hortfurball

Yep, force = mass x acceleration; not much mass can be compensated for by lots of acceleration! :D

Whippet physics.

:laugh:

I must have extra good balance, Kuges(40+ kilos) went straight into the back of my knees in full zoomie mode on a few occasions but I stayed upright.