Catn Find The Thread

Souff

I just wanted to ask if they called it "Bill" .

I think they called it Gough so he could say his own name - gough gough gough

:laugh: Is that right?

In the ABC show about the Lodge and its inhabitants the JRT was called "Bill Shorten" :)

and the butler was called Jesus ..... naughty Aunty ABC

ah ... life in the Lodge without a dog would be crook.

Souff

I was in the middle of posting a reply and was kicked out about 10:30 last night. When I logged back in there had been some major changes. Trust me the last few posts were worthy of a report to a moderator so perhaps it was canned as it got a bit to emotional!!!

Edited by Bull Arab

From the Forum Rules

We also ask that you refrain from unnecessary designer dog discussion. (ie discussion that has no real purpose other than to express dismay at the latest 'cross breed' you saw (or read about)). Sure, we all know they are out there, but we prefer to concentrate on discussing the pure bred dog (ANKC recognised breeds).

The current photo is less than a week old, not three or four weeks.

no i said the puppy is about 3 or 4 weeks old in that photo, look at its eyes they are closed and also the umbilical cord is still visable they drop off around that age and at 8 weeks its not that visible. i've bred toy dogs for around 30 years so i know what im looking at there.

where is that info that the picture is a week old? they said that the PM has picked up her puppy or rather tim has. as it is now 8 weeks old. thats not an 8 week old pup.