Should I Be Surprised?

Swizzlestick

:( Its rampant - drives me utterly insane, sometimes I don't bite my tongue though :o but try really hard to keep it civil !

Then today I even unsubscribed from a local for sale FB page, after commenting on the seemingly trillions of byb, I just folded and couldn't cope with it anymore.

It seems like every 2nd person I meet now is pumping out byb pups :(

fifi

Hope you mucked up the test ;)

I didn't even think of that pers. :hitself: :hitself: I pulled the blood. I should have put it in the wrong tubes and sent it off. :hitself:

Maybe I can skew the results! :idea:

I have such trouble biting my tongue at work. I feel so strongly about many animal related issues, and it's so hard to not scream and whack dickheads like this owner.

That would be an unethical thing to do, probably more so than byb

I didn't even think of that pers. :hitself: :hitself: I pulled the blood. I should have put it in the wrong tubes and sent it off. :hitself:

I have such trouble biting my tongue at work. I feel so strongly about many animal related issues, and it's so hard to not scream and whack dickheads like this owner.

Joke Joyce. Where's your sense of humour? :rolleyes:

A friend of mine starts with the premise that all humans are morons.

That way, if he encounters intelligent behavior, it is an unexpected bonus.

I was playing poker once and the dealer was especially rude to a man to my right. Unexpectedly, he started laughing after the dealer was again rude to him. I asked him what he was laughing about and he told me that he felt very happy that the dealer was not his wife and he was laughing about the poor bastard who was unlucky enough to be married to the dealer.

He was very happy that he only had to put up with her for half an hour.

A different way of looking at a similar problem.....

Sooooooo, today at work we had an "Australian Bulldog" in for a progesterone assay.

She only had her last litter in June, and here he is preparing for another AI with her. :rolleyes:

The clients in the waiting room got to chatting with each other, when one of them asked the "breeder" how long from mating until a litter of pups are born? Fair question. Something many people do not know.

His reply "Ummmmmmmm I'm not really sure". Then he looks over at me with a "help me here" look on his face. He then sputtered "about 3 or 4 mths??".

So I came out with "well, you're the "breeder" here, so you should at least know the answer to that one" :o

I then went on to tell the other owner a bit about a dogs gestation period, amongst other things. The "breeder" seemed to be listening very closely. :doh:

What is the world coming to?

I note he is AI'ing as well... Does that mean he doesnt know how it happens naturally when a daddy dog really loves a mummy dog??

Edited by Bull Arab

Joke Joyce. Where's your sense of humour? :rolleyes:

yep :D

Joke Joyce. Where's your sense of humour?

Sooooooo, today at work we had an "Australian Bulldog" in for a progesterone assay.

She only had her last litter in June, and here he is preparing for another AI with her. :rolleyes:

The clients in the waiting room got to chatting with each other, when one of them asked the "breeder" how long from mating until a litter of pups are born? Fair question. Something many people do not know.

His reply "Ummmmmmmm I'm not really sure". Then he looks over at me with a "help me here" look on his face. He then sputtered "about 3 or 4 mths??".

So I came out with "well, you're the "breeder" here, so you should at least know the answer to that one" :o

I then went on to tell the other owner a bit about a dogs gestation period, amongst other things. The "breeder" seemed to be listening very closely. :doh:

I note he is AI'ing as well... Does that mean he doesnt know how it happens naturally when a daddy dog really loves a mummy dog??

I don't know how this owner survives. His two brain cells must be flat out!!

The AI took place today. :( And will again on Saturday.

I should have snuck a few mls of Alizin into the bitch today. ;) ;)

PS. That was another joke, for those who need it pointed out to them. ;)

I don't know how this owner survives. His two brain cells must be flat out!!

The AI took place today. :( And will again on Saturday.

I should have snuck a few mls of Alizin into the bitch today. ;) ;)

PS. That was another joke, for those who need it pointed out to them. ;)

But I am sure the saddest thing of all is that he probably has 4 or 5 kids of his own!!!

I had this discussion with a girl at work recently....was AIing her rottie.....dog is registered (limited register) but she isn't a breeder and has never had a litter....ans has absolutely no clue what to do. She decided to have the litter to recoup monies she spent when the bitch had pyro...I asked why she just didn't desex her at the time...no no had decided a litter was the way to go.....what's worse - no health tests done at all and using an 8mo old dog - also untested and not registered......I got mad then realised it was all falling on deaf ears...sadly I think if she does have pups and nmanages to sell them she will do it again....I asked if she had the $ in case she needed a C-section - she looked surprised and said she didn;t know dogs had to have those......eyes rolling.....

I had this discussion with a girl at work recently....was AIing her rottie.....dog is registered (limited register) but she isn't a breeder and has never had a litter....ans has absolutely no clue what to do. She decided to have the litter to recoup monies she spent when the bitch had pyro...I asked why she just didn't desex her at the time...no no had decided a litter was the way to go.....what's worse - no health tests done at all and using an 8mo old dog - also untested and not registered......I got mad then realised it was all falling on deaf ears...sadly I think if she does have pups and nmanages to sell them she will do it again....I asked if she had the $ in case she needed a C-section - she looked surprised and said she didn;t know dogs had to have those......eyes rolling.....

Not good........................ :mad