Strange Rituals

Dame Aussie

Fox used to chase any ball going, until one day on the beach a GSD told her off for going after his ball (no contact, just a snap). Ever since then she's been a one-ball girl. Sometimes she'll chase another ball but as soon as she realises it's the wrong one she just turns around and leaves it. If I take a frisbee or something different to the park or beach, it takes her a little while to realise that's what she's supposed to be chasing instead :laugh:

She has a funny drinking style too, if she's really thirsty/hot she'll stick her whole muzzle in and blow bubbles while she drinks :confused: I never really thought much of it until some other people saw it and had a giggle :p

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Esky always stretches at the back door before coming in.

We ask for a sit and she'll get halfway and decide to stretch instead :mad

She also does the 'bed shark' before getting onto the bed. She'll put her chin on the bed and walk around it until she finds the right spot, then bam up on the bed.

Rosey has a few funny traits...

Without fail every time I get home from work morning or night she will within 10-15 seconds I will see her nose and paws under the gate waiting for me and if I don't say Hello Rosey she will howl/cry until I do. If I don't go out the back pronto she will continue this until I do...

One time when my partner/mother came home and she got all excited thinking daddy was home and when she realised I wasn't in the car she gave my partner/mother a dirty look like she had been shafted hahahaha.

And not to mention any time we are in the kitchen she will sit in the back yard and just look at us..

All in all we have a funny puppy who seems to adore me alot :)

Our childhood dog used to attack the cat every time the phone rang! ROFL! No idea what started it and she eventually got over it but god it was funny. When I say 'attack', she didn't hurt him, but the phone would ring and she would leap up and chase him down the hall! The look on the poor cat's face was priceless. Hahaha!

Our childhood dog used to attack the cat every time the phone rang! ROFL! No idea what started it and she eventually got over it but god it was funny. When I say 'attack', she didn't hurt him, but the phone would ring and she would leap up and chase him down the hall! The look on the poor cat's face was priceless. Hahaha!

:laugh: Classic :laugh: