Skinny Staghound Boy From West Wyalong

For anyone interested to know how the skinny Staghound boy from West Wyalong is going (particularly those who donated to help bust him out) he is now called 'Maloney' or 'Boney Maloney' :laugh:

He is a great dog & updates & photographs can be found here >>

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150420790560825.349439.670435824&type=1#!/pages/Scruffer-Lovers/133033863464795

Oh great, I was hoping I would find out what happened to him - he is such a cutie!

Before I started fostering I didn't like scruffy dogs at all, now the scruffers are my favourite. Have just joined the page so I can see how he is going.

Great save! I didn't see him in the pound, well done on getting him out. He looks like he may have a a tad of afghan or saluki in the mix... Just gorgeous!!

Yes he has some breed in there that I just can't put my finger on :confused: but nevertheless he is a beautiful boy & I got some great photos of him at my uncles farm this afternoon :)

• 3 weeks later...

Maloney has gone on trial to a wonderful new home!! :thumbsup: I really hope it works out for him!

We met at the dog park yesterday & they said they weren't going to make any decisions on the day, by the time they left they asked if I could come and do a yard check :laugh: then I get there & they ask if he can stay :) They're going on holidays but plan to take him with them & their other dog. Hopefully they will post some pictures on the facebook page soon :thumbsup:

Maloney has gone on trial to a wonderful new home!! :thumbsup: I really hope it works out for him!

We met at the dog park yesterday & they said they weren't going to make any decisions on the day, by the time they left they asked if I could come and do a yard check :laugh: then I get there & they ask if he can stay :) They're going on holidays but plan to take him with them & their other dog. Hopefully they will post some pictures on the facebook page soon :thumbsup:

Thats great news :thumbsup: Thanks so much for helping him Alex :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

If you're not on the scruffer page I thought I'd share this pic of Maloney I just received. Doing what hounds do best! :D

After a rocky start he couldn't have found a better home! I just love seeing pics of the dogs I've rehomed :D

post-32347-0-44940200-1339135314_thumb.jpg

If you're not on the scruffer page I thought I'd share this pic of Maloney I just received. Doing what hounds do best! :D

After a rocky start he couldn't have found a better home! I just love seeing pics of the dogs I've rehomed :D

Certainly looks comfy there, he's gorgeous!