Cranbourne Dog Club Inc

SwaY

Guest CaptainCourageous

Please keep an eye on

http://cranbournedogclub.com/default.asp

and

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Champion-Shots-Photography/122190941143865

Photos will be going up over the next couple of days

It looked like you were getting a great one of Zig in the BIG line-up!

Seems my earlier comment re Reg 7.11.7 has disappeared - no reason for that to be censored! The more people who know about that rule the better.

CC

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 4

BIG - Ridgeback

RUBIG - Afghan

Baby - ElkhoundMinor - Whippet

Puppy - Dachie Mini Smooth

Junior - Beagle

Inter - Whippet

Aust - RUBIG

Open - BIG

Yay way to Go Kimmie, your first Baby in Group, OMG I was so excited, especially under a Norwegian Judge who commented she was the Best Speciman of an Norwegian Elkhound he had seen years, we love you , you cuddly teddy bear :)

Can I just say - as a dog showing 'new bee' I really enjoyed this show, the extra effort with raffle, spinning wheel, lovely sashes etc certainly made you feel welcomed. THEN at the end while I was packing up a lovely gentleman came around handing out the certificates! How good was that? Thank you to all involved, you deserve a big pat on the back! Especially under the stress of the 'water' ;)

I have only been showing since August and should say this was the best I have attended.

Seems my earlier comment re Reg 7.11.7 has disappeared - no reason for that to be censored! The more people who know about that rule the better.

CC

Talk about over reaction, nothing has been censored you posted in the other thread :rolleyes:

Can I just say - as a dog showing 'new bee' I really enjoyed this show, the extra effort with raffle, spinning wheel, lovely sashes etc certainly made you feel welcomed. THEN at the end while I was packing up a lovely gentleman came around handing out the certificates! How good was that? Thank you to all involved, you deserve a big pat on the back! Especially under the stress of the 'water' ;)

I have only been showing since August and should say this was the best I have attended.

Fantastic !!

Guest CaptainCourageous

unless you posted them twice ... they're under the topic "Urgent Update Cranbourne" ...

Ta - that's one way to get an audience !

Group 3

Big pointer (ch hyborn hid'n miss citrine at marinapoint imp nz) owned by me :)

Rubig Springer

Baby gsp

Minor labbie

Neuter was a golden I believe

If anyone else can fill in the blanks would be great. Was beside myself after winning big (my first with her and my first with me handling) so that's all I got.

Well done! I was next to you with the Toller, I loved how shocked you where! :D

Puppy - Golden (owned by kirst_goldens)

You're correct, neuter was won by a Golden.

Can't remember anything else :o Too hot!

I was standing ringside, Marinapoint the look on your face was priceless :thumbsup:

Congratulations

I know :o) I may have slightly overreacted! :D as I said its my first with her and me handling so was very happy.

Actually I was sure he was looking at your toller!!!

No over reaction, I would have cried if it was me!

He had a good look at my boy a couple of times, it was thrilling enough to be even looked at that many times!

Guest CaptainCourageous

CC

unless you posted them twice ... they're under the topic "Urgent Update Cranbourne" ...

And now that thread's disappeared - I shall post re 7.11.7 soon.