Ovens Valley Canine Shows March 31st, April 1st 2012

Rebanne

Well fabulous weekend despite being bitten on the tongue by a European Wasp when I was eating my lunch.

Great fun ticket writing with some other wonderful "coerced" DOLers.:D :D

Rebanne thanks for the wonderful setup it was great to have all the ticket writers together because we could chat while working in between sheets.

Show well run and from my perspective smooth. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, agreed it was good to be all together and I learnt today not to ticket write while you are busy showing 3 different breeds - do a group when you aren't in the ring like yesterday - much easier :).

Only one suggestion for improving these shows - a coffee van next year - even if only for the mornings !!! :D

Our old girl, Rhemy came home with 2 Neuter Best of Breeds - another 14 points to add. She'll be finished soon - she had a ball too, but god I had forgotten how much she barks at other dogs - too nawty !!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thank you to all the helpers :thumbsup: You made things so much easier for me, I really apprieated every single bit. Lots of people have no idea how big a workload it is running a show. I still have stuff to do to wrap it all up. I nearly missed my call for Group cause I was trying to help someone out.

I am off to the vets shortly with Miss Ferny to get this growth/lump/wound on her foot checked out. I think it is a benign histiocytoma but need to make sure of it.

Well fabulous weekend despite being bitten on the tongue by a European Wasp when I was eating my lunch.

Rebanne thanks for the wonderful setup it was great to have all the ticket writers together because we could chat while working in between sheets.

Show well run and from my perspective smooth. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hope you are ok now

My tongue is no longer sore and is slightly swollen, but it still feels funny. The area that saw bitten feels sore when I move my tongue around my mouth.

hope you are ok now

My tongue is no longer sore and is slightly swollen, but it still feels funny. The area that saw bitten feels sore when I move my tongue around my mouth.

someone else got bitten too and the vinegar worked for them as well, they were bitten on the hand. Bloody wasps, they come from the paddocks around the grounds

Totally agree.... great show... we were in a great spot, all the card writers together, good company, lots of laughs and jokes and we had a ball....

And I got to meet BB and BBJ....

Man - met you & didn't even realise it was 'you' Joan Of Arc !!!

OMG how could you not realise it was me... I make enough noise for everybody.... :laugh:

Yes, agreed it was good to be all together and I learnt today not to ticket write while you are busy showing 3 different breeds - do a group when you aren't in the ring like yesterday - much easier :).

yes thank you to all the helpers :thumbsup: You made things so much easier for me, I really apprieated every single bit. Lots of people have no idea how big a workload it is running a show. I still have stuff to do to wrap it all up. I nearly missed my call for Group cause I was trying to help someone out.

I am off to the vets shortly with Miss Ferny to get this growth/lump/wound on her foot checked out. I think it is a benign histiocytoma but need to make sure of it.

It was a great set up - an dyes... I also learnt that you cant do three things at once... so now I know I write the cards for the groups I am not showing... and you cant write cards, show for that group and stop to judge JH and still keep up....:confused:

It was my pleasure to help Rebanne, just sorry I such a crabby old b*#@h yesterday....

Our old girl, Rhemy came home with 2 Neuter Best of Breeds - another 14 points to add. She'll be finished soon - she had a ball too, but god I had forgotten how much she barks at other dogs - too nawty !!!

Yes she got a few shut ups from me, I was next door card writing with all the other "Nutty" card writer's.

Edited by morsha_68

Guest CaptainCourageous
bitten on the tongue by a European Wasp when I was eating my lunch.

Oh dear! Hope you're OK.

Would you like some more appointments?

Have a great weekend.

CC

ha Morsha... I dont think I heard BD's Rhemy over the silent assassin that was living in my gazebo :laugh:

Awe now, you loved her and cared for her!

Well yes I guess we did :grimace:

How is she by the way? Hope she is fully recovered now

bitten on the tongue by a European Wasp when I was eating my lunch.

Oh dear! Hope you're OK.

Would you like some more appointments?

Have a great weekend.

CC

Oh Ghee.... would have to consult with the balance of the executive :D ...

ha Morsha... I dont think I heard BD's Rhemy over the silent assassin that was living in my gazebo :laugh:

Awe now, you loved her and cared for her!

Well yes I guess we did :grimace:

How is she by the way? Hope she is fully recovered now

She is great, Ican't believe the recovery. She still dribbles quite a bit of water but is getting lots down.

Yes she got a few shut ups from me, I was next door card writing with all the other "Nutty" card writer's.

:rofl: - Water Squirty Bottle Does The Trick - NAWTY I TELL YA !!!