Ovens Valley Canine Shows March 31st, April 1st 2012

Rebanne

thanks for the update ...

is that going to cause problems? I thought the published schedule had to be final? (just asking :) )

have checked with the VCA and you are right, OVCC will be following the printed judging order. I have adjusted the website.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the update ...

is that going to cause problems? I thought the published schedule had to be final? (just asking :) )

have checked with the VCA and you are right, OVCC will be following the printed judging order. I have adjusted the website.

thanks for the update ........

• 2 months later...

Numbers arrived today, certainly is a good entry.

yes very pleasing. :D

I got entries for one but not the other I entered! :'(

Hope they come soon! Rebanne, can you let me know that you have my little girl entered in Gp 7?? GS! Minor puppy bitch!

Ta hunnie!

Numbers arrived today, certainly is a good entry.

yes very pleasing. :D

I got entries for one but not the other I entered! :'(

Hope they come soon! Rebanne, can you let me know that you have my little girl entered in Gp 7?? GS! Minor puppy bitch!

Ta hunnie!

if you entered via OzEntries and had dogs in different names to your own, some numbers have been held back and are available for pickup on the day. It was not always perfectly clear which of these dogs went with which person so if there was any doubt the numbers have been held back.

Edgesmum you will need to send me a PM with a few more details then the above. I don't know who you are :) or what the GS refers to (German Spitz ? but what sort?)