Endurance Test 2012

Oh we feel like we have won Tatts :laugh: we will be back next year with 3 more of our dogs :laugh:

your support & encouragement was absolutely great

thankyou M :D

Glad to be of service!

You are very welcome.

M

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im doing the Sydney one in August and my bike had some chain issues on Tuesday afternoon. Its in getting fixed but I feel like my throats been cut and Im so anxious to get it back and keep training!! :laugh:

Don't worry SLLH you will have your bike back before you know it :D & back into training :D

Im doing the Sydney one in August and my bike had some chain issues on Tuesday afternoon. Its in getting fixed but I feel like my throats been cut and Im so anxious to get it back and keep training!! :laugh:

How lucky are you that this happened now and not at the test!!!

Good Luck!!

M

Hha yeah Pretty lucky! All fixed now and the bike has new adjusted to suit me now and it's so much easier to ride!!! Back out in the morning for training.

Good to hear. Don't forget the thermals and a good pair of padded cycling shorts!

M

Yes the trial sec told me she was keeping all the small dogs together, we were at the end. At the Canberra ET last year small dogs were first.

l'm trying to track down details for the Sydney ET that is the next one we are planning on doing but only dogs NSW members can view the gazette online so where do interstate folk get the details ?

Its at the Dogs NSW complex, Erskine Park on 12 August and the vetting commences at 7am. Entry is $50.00 and closes on 13 July. Anything else you need to know?

Thanks, entry is in the mail. :thumbsup:

I am doing the Erskine Park ET too. Today I got my bike back from being serviced - I hadn't realised how clunky the gears were and how squeaky the brakes. It is like having a new bike!

Someone on here had suggested getting the brakes swapped over ( rear brake on right hand) , so I had this done too - best thing ever. On our 7 km today I felt so much more confident and less fearful of going over the handlebars. I found I could easily ride holding on with only one hand, so I was in much more control of my dog too.

Thanks for the great advice.

Hi M I put it on the table :D at our AGM, the committee will make a final decision on Sun when we have our 1st committee meeting with the new office bearers & general committee, shall send you a Pm on the outcome, at this stage they are interested,

I do have a vet & his team lined up already :D

Am so bummed that our youngest daughter has surgery in Melbourne the day after the Sydney ET. There is no way we could make it back intime and will have to pull out of the ET. Our girl is 7 years old so hopefully she stays super healthy so we can do a Vic one next year.

Am so bummed that our youngest daughter has surgery in Melbourne the day after the Sydney ET. There is no way we could make it back intime and will have to pull out of the ET. Our girl is 7 years old so hopefully she stays super healthy so we can do a Vic one next year.

sorry to hear the bad news :( of not being able to put another of your babies through this year

well if you keep doing some light work with her she should be super fit for next year :) are you going to try & enter HVCV, we will be looking at running our other 3 next year just haven't work out which clubs yet :D

Wishing your daughter well for her surgery. Her wellbeing is what is important. There will always be another ET.

Best wishes to your family.

M

Hi M I put it on the table :D at our AGM, the committee will make a final decision on Sun when we have our 1st committee meeting with the new office bearers & general committee, shall send you a Pm on the outcome, at this stage they are interested,

I do have a vet & his team lined up already :D

Great news! It would be fantastic to see another club hosting an ET to help lift the profile of this great dogsport.

Let me know if you or your club need any help or input.

M

• 3 weeks later...