Endurance Test 2012

Well done to those that passed.....we unfortunately didn't even make it to the venue :(

Was all packed and ready to go the night before, woke up, hit the snooze button (I am not a morning person :p) and woke up 2 hours later :( Damn thing was set for a 2 hour snooze not 2 minutes :(

What a bugger, looked like a nice day today as well and it was Darcy's last chance as he turns 8 this year :(

Edited by tollersowned

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaptainCourageous

A great day at the GSDCV ET at Cherry Lake.

Met Sir Sniffalot and Murve, SnowPaws was there too.

Well done everyone involved.

CC

Yes big congrates to all :champagne: :champagne::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: great to meet you to CC, Abistar & everybody else from here who took part today,

There was 3 little dogs took part & us little dog /ppl all passed :dancingelephant: :D

Commiserations to to the person didn't pass, :cry:

Tollerowned you should not hit that snooze button :cry:

Edited by murve

for the Dolers who competed today at GSDCV Altona, I have just received about 50 pic's that were taken by my daughters boyfriend :D

CC there is a couple of good ones of you & Zippy :D

Snowpaws I gather you were the one with the Sammy, also a couple of ones of you & your furkid :D

I will look at trying to send some to the GSDCV toooo :D

l'd love to see some of our min pin if you've got any.

oh yea got some good ones of the Mn Pin

just downloading them I will add them here :D

they are on my FB page guys

Edited by murve

A great day today at Altona. Good to meet all the DOLers.

Well done to all for a terrific effort. Would love to see all the photos! Can you send them to me too?

Terrific to see that almost all got through.

News also from Perth who also held their ET today.

Jo Washington-King obtained a pass for her Vizsla, Riviera, who is now CH Abbiestar Caisse Depargne TD ET!

M

Hope you don't mind l shared 2 pic's on FB so the Samoyed folk could admire their boy in action.

yea go for it share them around :laugh: :thumbsup: there is a couple I will crop & then I will put up :D

just checked the GSDCV site, they have put up about 100 pics if you click on the pic it will take you into Photobucket to see the rest :D

Snopaws, CC & Sir Sniffalot there are some good ones of your boys :D

Just had a phone call from OH (captain Courageous) he & Ziggy PASSED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sun was out most of this morning :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He mentioned that one or two dogs failed for some reason.

he got some pics so will share later.

Now he wants a "special lunch", I think the dog should get something special too! He'll sleep on the bed tonight I think.

BB

That made me lol, who is sleeping on the bed CC or Ziggy!!

Well I wussed out and let Mr SnoPaws ride the test, I am still so sick and am still without much of a voice but I think he did a pretty good job with my boy.

Congrats to Murve and her Pap, Sir Sniffalot and Bobo and CC (and BB) and Ziggy.

I have a few photos and will pop them up on facebook in the next couple of days (hopefully), feel free to steal any you desire.

Big thanks to the GSDCV!!

We will be back next year with two more, Kami who is on maternity duties and Kato who has just turned 18 months if anyone wants to join us :laugh:

hi Snopaws thank you, & congrates to your family, Mr Snowpaws did wellI, bet your boys were tired when they got home :laugh:

we are looking at 3 more furkids next year, 2 Pappy boys & our new Whippet bitch, Darcie :D that will make 5 ET's in this household :laugh:

We did get this ET in with Malika as she is due to come into season next week :D

Yes M we have been bitten by the ET bug :laugh: :laugh:

We will be back next year with two more, Kami who is on maternity duties and Kato who has just turned 18 months if anyone wants to join us :laugh:

I will be there (hopefully :p) next year with my girl.

Just curious about the line up, do the judges decide on the day which order the dogs will run or is it done before hand and based on breed?