Australia Day Perth

Mason_Gibbs

Guest RosieFT

Good point about BBQ's. I'd be content just with a morning swim, what do you reckon, MG? We could BBQ another time perhaps.

I should be home Straya Day morning making the salads I said I would :rofl: Bring on the vodka jelly, though!!! :rock: I've never had one before so I'm a little excited :o

Got to have a vodka snake in the vodka jelly!!!!

oh and AP - it's pronounced 'ass-tray-ya " :-)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be home Straya Day morning making the salads I said I would :rofl: Bring on the vodka jelly, though!!! :rock: I've never had one before so I'm a little excited :o

I have a Tupperware mould from the op shop just for the occasion - wow the photo even has Winnie Blues and an Export Can, how appropriate :rofl: :rofl:

18637_251468513256_656463256_3080612_3093049_n.jpg

So basically the aim of Australia day is just to get pissed is it ? :laugh:

It'd be unAustralian not to binge drink on Australia Day. :laugh: And float in the pool. :thumbsup:

Guest RosieFT

I have a Tupperware mould from the op shop just for the occasion - wow the photo even has Winnie Blues and an Export Can, how appropriate :rofl: :rofl:

It'd be unAustralian not to binge drink on Australia Day. :laugh: And float in the pool. :thumbsup:

wow that looks precariously placed!

but awesome!

Bloody oath!!

:laugh:

I think I'll pass on this one as it may well be mega busy for Louis, but we may be going this saturday morning around 8ish again if anyone is interested :)

A few of us are heading back at 9am Sunday if you (or anyone else) wanna join us laugh.gif

wow that looks precariously placed!

but awesome!

Strewth!! I reckon! I hope you guys ate it before it got knocked onto the floor! eek1.gif

Edited by RubyStar

I dont drink on australia day as iv got work the next day. In all honesty if its going to be too busy etc lets just leave it for another day. I found 2 more nice beaches up north so will prob be going to those before i head down to Rockingham anyway.

Ok so u sure u dont want to bbq there on oz day? It was just u and us bbq-ing? And then CC, Weasles and ST were just coming to the beach is that right? If no one else wants to bbq i would rather cancel as 55 minutes is a very long drive for just a quick swim

:laugh: yeah I was just going to bring the kelps down for their morning run and maybe a swim. Understand it's a long way - that's why I was happy to see people coming down, it's usually me travelling all over town :p

Won't be beaching it Sunday tho - going to a free agility class in Floreat with the Foxdog :thumbsup:

If it's just the two of us BBQing, maybe we should save it for a day that more want to join us and BBQ, too? As you say, long way to come for a swim and would be worthwhile with more of us sticking around for barbie.

I'm free for BBQ beach party this Sunday anyone :p

If it's just the two of us BBQing, maybe we should save it for a day that more want to join us and BBQ, too? As you say, long way to come for a swim and would be worthwhile with more of us sticking around for barbie.

I can't as i.ve said I will meet my friend from work at Quinn's Beach :( it's not going to be all that warm on Sunday which is why I have no swimming planned lol

OH working Sunday so we are gonna go on saturday :D

Was anyone else planning to BBQ Australia day or was it just RS and I??

Nope not me this time, maybe next time :)

Vodka jelly - that takes me back to my student days :laugh:

I can't as i.ve said I will meet my friend from work at Quinn's Beach :( it's not going to be all that warm on Sunday which is why I have no swimming planned lol

Not sure about up north but it was pretty darned hot yesterday! We went swimming. After buying some beach gear and getting into the beach spirit, I might even take a trip down again tomorrow after work to the bit amypie pointed out. I still prefer the bit we met up as a DOL group, but this bit had a bit of a bay so if I go after work on a weekday it should be less busy and have it to myself :) Though having it to myself isn't the best probably, bit scary! :laugh: