Pookinuk

Gretel

Hi,

I put in an order with Pookinuk last week. According to the site it is still 'processing'. I've tried ringing to see when I can expect it and left a message but not had a call back. I haven't bought anything from them for a while now but always found them very prompt. Anyone had any dealings with them lately? TIA :)

I won't be buying anything from Pookinuk again either. My last order took ages to arrive, one item was missing without any explanation and I was overcharged for postage.

Eventually I was able to contact them and I cancelled the missing item and requested they refund the money and also the extra postage. This did happen a few weeks later.

I've ordered from Pookinuk many times and orders have always arrived within a week. I placed another order last week and it was processed and delivered within 4 working days which is well within my expectations. I have always found them to be reliable. They may be understaffed at the moment with the holidays so things may take longer to process.